Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » G'day all! Or night, whichever.

Greetings denizens of the Repository! This is supposed to be an introduction thingie, so I guess I'll start simple and talk fast. First off, my real name's Gabriel, but any partner of mine can call me Gabriel, Gabe, Gavri'el (I really like that with or without the apostrophe), or by the name of whatever character I'm playing. I hold them all very near and dear, so I don't find it weird to be called their names like some people do.

As far as preferences go, I'll play with pretty much anyone and on just about any topic or genre of story. The only things to keep in mind about me are that I generally post an extreme amount of detail, even in a single paragraph, and things like ERP or romance either have to be canonical for me or done in small amounts non-canonically. As for things like post length, grammar, etc; I'm not a nazi about it, misspellings or grammar mistakes are fine as long as it's not illegible. My posts will usually vary as well, often from one paragraph to a couple pages in length for the biggest and most detailed responses, so I'm happy with almost any length beyond a single line and less than a novel-per-post.

I've been roleplaying for about nine years now and writing short stories (or working on my ever unfinished novels) for about nine or ten. So, come say hi! Message me or respond here, I don't bite much. I do in character, a lot, but I don't.
Dog

Welcome welcome! RPR is pretty awesome.
GabrielH Topic Starter

Dog wrote:
Welcome welcome! RPR is pretty awesome.

Thanks, Dog! I've lurked for a while, can't wait to get started. Seems like a much nicer place than many of the other RP havens I've found over the years.
Hi there, welcome to the site. If you need any thing, ANY THING, just message me.
GabrielH Topic Starter

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Hi there, welcome to the site. If you need any thing, ANY THING, just message me.

Thank you! I appreciate it and I'll certainly do so if I need anything.
peregrinustulit

Welcome and don't be afraid to hit me us (including me) for a chat or rp! We love new people!
GabrielH Topic Starter

peregrinustulit wrote:
Welcome and don't be afraid to hit me us (including me) for a chat or rp! We love new people!

Thanks, man, I look forward to beginning new stories and continuing old ones.
Fanggreywolf

Hey there, if looking for a roleplay in the fantasy genre send me a message, I have quite a few characters who are not on display.
Welcome, and thank you for that awesome informative intro! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! :) Your style sounds like it will mesh well with many others' styles on the site, so you should have little to no problem fitting in. ;) Are you finding your way around the site alright? Any questions that you have so far?
GabrielH Topic Starter

Fanggreywolf wrote:
Hey there, if looking for a roleplay in the fantasy genre send me a message, I have quite a few characters who are not on display.
Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome, and thank you for that awesome informative intro! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^^
Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! :) Your style sounds like it will mesh well with many others' styles on the site, so you should have little to no problem fitting in. ;) Are you finding your way around the site alright? Any questions that you have so far?

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be here. Fang, I might just look you up sometime soon. Nova, I will certainly do so if I have any. And Sanne, I've actually been lurking for quite a long time, but thanks for asking. If I have any questions, I will ask one of you!
Glad to finally get to welcome you! :) Awesome icon btw :D I love the name Gabriel and actually stole it for one of my characters XD Hope you're finding lots of awesome RP!
GabrielH Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Glad to finally get to welcome you! :) Awesome icon btw :D I love the name Gabriel and actually stole it for one of my characters XD Hope you're finding lots of awesome RP!

I'm quite enjoying my time here so far, thanks! By the way, I checked out your character Gabriel and now I'm slightly terrified. I'm quite a bit taller and heavier irl, but I'm fair skinned, I have dark blonde hair, and my Zodiac is Cancer. o_o
SarietheFae

welcome to rpr!
GabrielH Topic Starter

SarietheFae wrote:
welcome to rpr!

Thank you! I appreciate all the welcomes.
Welcome I think You will love it here
Kim Site Admin

Looks like you're getting along with everyone fabulously already! :D
GabrielH wrote:
Loki wrote:

I'm quite enjoying my time here so far, thanks! By the way, I checked out your character Gabriel and now I'm slightly terrified. I'm quite a bit taller and heavier irl, but I'm fair skinned, I have dark blonde hair, and my Zodiac is Cancer. o_o

oh no...it's Stranger than Fiction come to life XD He's actually one of my favorite characters if that helps any <_<
GabrielH Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Looks like you're getting along with everyone fabulously already! :D

Thanks Kim! Everyone here is awesome, great place to be.
Loki wrote:
GabrielH wrote:
Loki wrote:

oh no...it's Stranger than Fiction come to life XD He's actually one of my favorite characters if that helps any <_<

Yeaaaah I'm gonna call a mulligan on whatever dice rolls Mulder and Scully made for my life. But, really, that's pretty cool. I'm glad to be here. ^^
AurumDrake wrote:
Welcome I think You will love it here

And thank you, Aurum! I almost missed you all alone up there above the ad banner.
welcome to rpr and i hope you enjoy your time if you ever need an rp I'm always open.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » G'day all! Or night, whichever.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus