Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello~

Keo

I'm new to the site and want to say hello! I found this site when a burst of boredom and curiosity hit me. I love to Rp and i've been doing it for about a year, though i don't think i'm THAT good at it. I love romance, fantasy, adventure. I'm willing to try many things. I can create characters pretty quickly to if needed, and i can always edit current ones to fit a Rp.

I hope to make some friends here ^-^ Nice to meet you all!
SarietheFae

welcome to the site, there are allot of good players here of all different levels be paient some times it takes some time. there lots of diffrent places to look for rp and find lots of help I wish you best of luck.
Keo Topic Starter

SarietheFae wrote:
welcome to the site, there are allot of good players here of all different levels be paient some times it takes some time. there lots of diffrent places to look for rp and find lots of help I wish you best of luck.

Thanks~ im sure i can get somewhere! Im really excited to get started.
SarietheFae

try the find rp link or go to the looking for roleplay fourms
Welcome to RPR! I'm betting you'll get plenty RP, considering your preferences. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Can I ask, as a matter of professional interest... When this fit of boredom hit you, what happened that resulted in you finding us? :)
Keo Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm betting you'll get plenty RP, considering your preferences. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks I will ^-^
Keo Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Can I ask, as a matter of professional interest... When this fit of boredom hit you, what happened that resulted in you finding us? :)

Well, I was on Omegle trying to find a role-play partner but everyone on there was just a jerk. So i gave up then looked up 'Good Roleplay Websites' I found a list but alot of the sites wernt what i was looking for really until i got here. This one seemed to fit what i was looking for so i signed up ^-^ So really i was looking for a rp based website to fill my time up with and this one peaked my interest. :)
Welcome to RPR, a good home for all roleplayers. Feel free to message me if you wan to talk or rp :P
hello and welcome. I am open to a chat with anyone at anytime (almost). Pm me if you need anything :-)
Keo Topic Starter

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Welcome to RPR, a good home for all roleplayers. Feel free to message me if you wan to talk or rp :P

Alright i will keep that in mind thanks :)
Keo Topic Starter

linktheriolu wrote:
hello and welcome. I am open to a chat with anyone at anytime (almost). Pm me if you need anything :-)

Thanks for the help i will if i need to ^-^
That goes for if you need a friend too ok? im here and friendly :-) hahaha
Sanne Moderator

Hi Keo and welcome to RPR! I see you've made a couple of profiles already, they're looking good! :D

Have you been finding any RP partners yet or are you still looking around? If there's anything you need help with feel free to give us a holler!
Keo Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Keo and welcome to RPR! I see you've made a couple of profiles already, they're looking good! :D

Have you been finding any RP partners yet or are you still looking around? If there's anything you need help with feel free to give us a holler!

Ive already found some friends to rp with! Thanks for the help ^_^
Welcome to RPR, Keo! I'm Bryan, and I have a lot of anonymous characters, so my profile May seem a little barren, but if you want to talk or RP, shoot me a message and we'll see what we can do!
Keo Topic Starter

Bryaphite wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Keo! I'm Bryan, and I have a lot of anonymous characters, so my profile May seem a little barren, but if you want to talk or RP, shoot me a message and we'll see what we can do!

Alright thanks for the offer! I will defiantly look into it. :)
Welcome to RPR! So happy to see that you're making new friends already! :D
Keo Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! So happy to see that you're making new friends already! :D

I certainly am, everyone here is so nice :)
Kim Site Admin

Keo wrote:
Kim wrote:

Well, I was on Omegle trying to find a role-play partner but everyone on there was just a jerk. So i gave up then looked up 'Good Roleplay Websites' I found a list but alot of the sites wernt what i was looking for really until i got here. This one seemed to fit what i was looking for so i signed up ^-^ So really i was looking for a rp based website to fill my time up with and this one peaked my interest. :)

That is so cool. Thank you for telling me! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus