Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm awkward.

Um, hi.
I'm Ashnyse, you can call me just Ashn. I love cats and I'm considered as a Witch. I love meeting new people, even though I probably sound a little grumpy. I fond this site out of pure luck while looking for "RP buddies" tumblr blog of some sorts. I've been rp'ing for at least 5 years. Oh, and my mother language is Polish. If you know anything about Polish people, then you probably know, that we complain about our English a lot.
Well, nice to meet you, then. ;u;
oh,and sorry for my english ^o^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site Ashn!! :) I love cats too! Do you mean Witch as in the pagan witch? A friend of mine is also one then!

So glad to have you here, what sort of RP will you be looking for next? And don't worry about your English, you sound fine! It's my 4th language too (I'm Dutch). As long as you do your best nobody will mind typos. ;)
Ashnyse Topic Starter

Hi. ;u; Hm, I don't think I can be called a pagan witch. It's more about my attitude towards everything, my clothes and my knowledge about things like wicca and witchcraft. But still, I don't think I'm a pagan witch. ;-;
Actually I'm looking for any sorts of rp. I'm recently really found of angst and drama, but anything is fine. Okay, smut's not fine, but that's the only one.
Thank you, I'll be trying!
Sanne Moderator

That's okay! :) I was just curious cause I like to learn stuff.

There are quite a few folks who enjoy angsty/drama RP, so it shouldn't be too hard to find something! You can always look around the Looking For RP forums or make your own topic :)
Ashnyse Topic Starter

Oh, I was going to make a topic there, but I wanted to finish my character first. I hope that you're right and it won't be too hard. :)
Welcome to RPR, Ashn! I hope you have a wonderful time here.
Ashnyse Topic Starter

Thank you! ;u;
Hey there! Hope you're enjoying your stay in RPR so far.
Ashnyse Topic Starter

Hi! Yeah, it's great here! ^^
Welcome! Happy to see more new people in here :D
Hey, welcome to RPR! I love cats too, but unfortunately can't have one because of my family's allergic reactions to them. I hope you like it here so far, and if you want to RP then shoot me a PM. :P
Ashnyse Topic Starter

Oh my goodness, someone finally understands me! I can't have a cat too., but still I have a small obsession over them. Hi by the way. ;u; Yup, it's great here!
Welcome to RPR! :) I have two kitties of my very own and they are my furbabies XD

Your English is really good! I think it's really neat that you're from Poland. That's where my family comes from :) My Dad was actually born in Germany though XD My aunt says we actually still have family members living there. I've always wanted to visit, it seems like such a neat place. Hope you make lots of new friends and have an awesome time here <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I suspect Sanne is right and it won't be hard at all to find that kind of RP. :)
Ashnyse Topic Starter

@Loki Hi! ;u; Oh, I hope you'll get to visit Poland someday! You would eat bigos, pierogi and listen to our "national music" (disco-polo). It's so much fun here! not really Thank you! and i'm jealous of those kittens
@Kim Hi! I hope you're right, I can't wait to start!
SarietheFae

welcome.. i am a Celtic pagan some times rp take a little time but it will come!
Ashn - Hi and welcome to RPR! Your English is just fine. :) But yes, I know some polish people IRL and I so agree with what you're saying - so no worries there~ 'Kay? Anyways, as I'm sure you already noticed, we're a bit friendly of a community so you'll fit in just fine, awkward or not. Enjoy your time here!
Ashnyse Topic Starter

@SarietheFae Hi!
@Okkomuri Hi! Eh, Poland's everywhere, I guess. XD Thank you!
welcome to rpr if you ever need an rp ill be here and i would happily play a neko
HibariHaru

Hi there, new tomo! Welcome to RPR -- a world where you might find someone much more awkward than you! Hehe. Maybe. Anyway, nice meeting yah and feel at home!:D *Big bear hug*

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm awkward.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus