Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello all!!

knights_edge

Well hello everyone. I'm new to RPR and would like to introduce myself. I used to roleplay a lot between forums, Imvu, instant messengers, and even LARP. However, it has been a very long time since the last time I played and would love to start again. I have two characters at the moment but will make more as I get back into the roleplaying game. I hope that I may make plenty of friends and can get my enthusiasm for rp back. Well I think that's it for now, any questions about my style or characters please ask. I'm off to make my character bios ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Hey there and welcome to RPR! :D So glad to hear you're wanting to get back into RPing! I know there are a bunch of folks around here who have LARPed or still do so. And of course we're all text-based RPers too. ;)

I hope you'll have a breeze making your character profiles! Let us know if you need help with anything. :D Also what sort of genres do you like to play the most?
knights_edge Topic Starter

Hello and thank you. Well my favorite genres are general fantasy, dark fantasy and I like to dabble in romance scenarios but not usually rps based solely on romance. I saw your sci-fi threads and that may peak my interest as well. I've never tried a sci-fi rp.
Welcome to RPR! I'm Bryan, and a lot of my favorite RPs are fantasy, though perhaps not High Fantasy. I have several anonymous characters, and frankly, the only reason I haven't made Malachi Azriel anonymously-played is because I need a sample so that people can see how much effort I put into my characters, and therefore how much effort I'll put into an RP.

Again, welcome to RPR! If you ever want to talk or rp, shoot me a pm, and we'll see what we can work out.
SarietheFae

Hi! I use to rp on IMVU as well, and have done large I mostly fantasy my self if you would like to rp some time please send me a mail :D WELCOME TO RPR
Hey! I've never roleplayed on IMVU but I used the shop to make some of my characters. None of us here bite, well most of us don't. ;) If you ever want to RP just shoot me a PM. :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here and the fantasy genre is hugely popular. Don't be afraid to jump right in :D I'm sure you'll have some new friends in no time
Kim Site Admin

Oh man oh man I am always excited to welcome another LARPer! What LARPs did you play in? :D
knights_edge Topic Starter

Well I live in deleware and there aren't much larp clubs so I used to play in rage across delwware in newark
Hi knights, welcome! If you want any help/practice roleplaying to get back into the swing of things, do let me know. :)
Hey Knights, you are so edgy...ehh...ehh. I'l shut up now, *sigh* welcome to rpr, fell free to message me for anything.
welcome to rpr
HibariHaru

We're already friends, but I'll still welcome yah! WELCOMMMEEEE!!!! <3
Welcome to our crazy group
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're finding everything to your liking and are settling in :3
welcome to rpr

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello all!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus