Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Royal Estates - Murder Most Foul!

I don't know how many follow the Royals.. it might be more important or relevant to those in the UK or Common Wealth Nations. Recently a body was found on one of the royal estates. A murder anywhere is horrendously sad.. but in a rather amusing twist the commenters on Jezebel have done something incredibly awesome and I just had to share.

Police Say Woman Found On Royal Estate Was Murdered
387959_10151121306050029_817145028_22493839_1390575803_n.jpg
Don't mess with the Queen.
Dylan Topic Starter

..I'll just leave this right here.
390255_10151121334540029_817145028_22494031_631309320_n.jpg
Jezebel means something completely different where I'm from.
Dylan Topic Starter

Bonebag wrote:
Jezebel means something completely different where I'm from.

I think the website is probably named that for that exact reason. If we're talking about immoral women. It's an excellent website (in my opinion) not to forget they have an awesome site for electronics/gadgets (Gizmodo), games (Kotaku), random do it yourselfs (Lifehacker) and way more.

It's one of the few groups of sites where the comments can be even more entertaining than the article (and not as blatantly trolly.) Which is my main reason for linking to the article on Jezebel. ;D
Dylan wrote:
It's one of the few groups of sites where the comments can be even more entertaining than the article (and not as blatantly trolly.)

You speak of mythical places that cannot exist on the internet in it's current state. *Refuses to berieve it.*
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I can just picture the Queen as part of an Agatha Christie murder mystery ;)

Some have said that Jack was actually royalty of some sort.
Dylan Topic Starter

darth_angelus wrote:
I can just picture the Queen as part of one of an Agatha Christie murder mystery ;)

Some have said that Jack was actually royalty of some sort.

That would be brilliant.

She has the limpest hand shake ever. Well. It would be incorrect to call it a handshake. More like... here is my hand, you may hold it.
I've heard a little about this, actually. Pretty freaky.

Also, Agatha Christie <3

AND. Love those pictures. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Royal Estates - Murder Most Foul!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus