Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello all. I've been on and off, out and about, but I'm finally stepping back into the RP waters after a long and needed hiatus. I'm pretty friendly, I like to think, just a bit nervous as I work out my kinks and overcome a few issues of my own.
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome back to RPing! Nice to meet you!
Welcome. :)

You shouldn't have too much to worry about, we're a pretty open and welcoming community, and we try to help each other out with things when we can. We also have others with assorted kinks, and if I remember right, Kim (the admin) is working on a way for adult-oriented folks to look for each other more easily while maintaining the general PG-13 public rating. For now, you can still look through characters for things the match, though!
SarietheFae

well welcome back what kind of rp are you into?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back! Is this your old account or did you make a new one? :) I don't think we've met before!

As Nova said, we're a friendly bunch. Hope you'll find suitable RP partners soon!
Welcome aboard! :) Nice to have ya
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! As has been said, everyone here is incredibly friendly. Never be afraid to just send out a PM asking to RP! I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to message me any time :)
Hey now its all good! Welcome to rpr and don't worry about anyone being rude. We are all friends here.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D No need to feel awkward (although I know saying that won't magically take that feeling away). But we are generally a friendly bunch, as you can tell, many with some weirdnesses of our own. ;)
Welcome! :D
And no need to feel nervous, everyone here is pretty cool.
VRandomacity Topic Starter

Heh. Thanks, I really appreciate the warm welcome! As I said, It's the first time in close to a year that I'm dipping my feet back into roleplay in a few areas, and feel like it's my first time all over again.
SarietheFae

well if your interested in rp feel free to message me maybe we can figure something out :D
VRandomacity Topic Starter

That sounds like something I can manage! ^.^ I will be sure to once I get everything in order.
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone is super friendly so don't be afraid to take the plunge back into RP! :D
Welcome back!! Glad everything is getting better.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you've settled in and have been able to wade into the waters and splash about! :D
Hey there welcome back!
Hello! Welcome, welcome back! I hope you're doing well here again in RPR! :D
Hello there and I am glad you join our rp family! Everyone here is nice and I know you will fit in just fine! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus