Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ancient-Set Past Encounters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Quintia (played by Yuka)

Before I start properly:-
I do not do explicit erotic roleplay. Implied/'fade-to-black', yes. Outright descriptions in detail, no. I am in a relationship IRL, and both me and my other half find it wrong to RP such things while we are together. For the sake of storyline progression however, saying that they happened is fine. Also due to the characters' age, it would only be appropriate for the last year of the period that I am looking to RP in. Gore, violence, foul language? Have at it.

Setting
Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. I desire to have her background less filled with NPC's and more with characters that have shaped her from the spitfire of a teenager that she was at first into the subservient slave of a woman that she has grown into. The setting is an AU; a combination of accurate history with high fantasy.

OOCly, I would prefer for all participants to be over 18. So far as IC goes, the gap that I am seeking to fill ranges from when she is newly captured at 13 up to 19, so six years to fill with RPed experiences.

Seeking
  • First Owner/Enslaver
  • The one who gave her the name Quintia
  • Fellow Slaves she once knew; friends or enemies
  • Former members of the village also enslaved
  • At least one Dominus/Domina - she would have likely served a woman at least once, as much as a man
Hello, I'm particularly interested in rping with you. My primary question, however, is your definition of high fantasy. I don't have many characters who would own a slave, but those who would are not human but are in fact demons. Two of these demons are currently uploaded here on RPR (see "Eduardo" and "Bleddyn," whose timelines can be adjusted to accommodate Quintia's time of existence). Would this be something you're willing to discuss? Please and thank you!
Quintia (played by Yuka) Topic Starter

sinspired wrote:
Hello, I'm particularly interested in rping with you. My primary question, however, is your definition of high fantasy. I don't have many characters who would own a slave, but those who would are not human but are in fact demons. Two of these demons are currently uploaded here on RPR (see "Eduardo" and "Bleddyn," whose timelines can be adjusted to accommodate Quintia's time of existence). Would this be something you're willing to discuss? Please and thank you!

I wouldn't have an issue with them being demons, but more so the idea of timeline adjustment - I prefer characters that are 'set' in their timeline/setting, even if this does limit my character choices :)
Alright! Completely understandable! :) In that vein, the only character I have available on RPR is Bleddyn, whom I think might be a good match as, being blind in that time period, he could readily require a slave to help him. Additionally, I did a scan back over my characters outside of RPR and found two more I'd like to present to you:

Jael, a female vampire from what used to be Czechoslovakia, referred to as the "Sun Queen." She has a faerie-like personality and very strong maternal senses, but is almost perpetually exhausted from her work. She could easily need a slave to help her with most everything she does.

Mathilde - The small spirit of a girl, Mathilde is a deformed child around the age of 15, who serves as the "voodoo" god Grand Bois's earthly vessel, doing his bidding and spreading his word. Mathilde doesn't care much for her human body, not being restricted to it eternally, and has a long history of enslavement as well.
I'd be interested in this RP ^^ In fact, I have a character that could fit very properly into this time period: Nomti, my anubite. He could probably be her first owner and she would probably end up being a gift to him (In this context, Nomti is an Egyptian prince).
I'm currently doing an RP very similar and I've found it to be a very successful one ^^ I'm also fairly capable of playing other slaves. Please send me a PM if this interests you. Even if this doesn't fit into the canon of your character, I would still really like to play it out ^^

sinspired wrote:
Alright! Completely understandable! :) In that vein, the only character I have available on RPR is Bleddyn, whom I think might be a good match as, being blind in that time period, he could readily require a slave to help him. Additionally, I did a scan back over my characters outside of RPR and found two more I'd like to present to you:

Jael, a female vampire from what used to be Czechoslovakia, referred to as the "Sun Queen." She has a faerie-like personality and very strong maternal senses, but is almost perpetually exhausted from her work. She could easily need a slave to help her with most everything she does.

Mathilde - The small spirit of a girl, Mathilde is a deformed child around the age of 15, who serves as the "voodoo" god Grand Bois's earthly vessel, doing his bidding and spreading his word. Mathilde doesn't care much for her human body, not being restricted to it eternally, and has a long history of enslavement as well.

Interesting characters, but I'm afraid none of them are really leaping out at me for this RP. Thank you for offering however!
That's alright! Thank you for considering them :)

Still looking :) Bump
Hey! I have two characters that would be good for this roleplay--if you're okay with psychopathy and manipulativeness, I'd say Logan and/or Ferran.

Logan is a somewhat tortured character, but that comes from point of view. He's got a highly mutated disease that's so advanced it has a personality (we try not to read that far into the science, it hurts my brain). He'd probably be under control of the disease for this roleplay, and if you want a description of what that really entails, you'd have to look on his profile--it's a bit of a lengthy description and I don't really want this to be a wall of text more than it already is. He could force her under him and into his custody or just as well bribe her into it, too. It's whatever sounds best, and we can discuss whatever his occupation is under pm if you decide to take him up or I can just throw it in the roleplay.

Ferran would probably be a respected lord in Rome or someone that's underneath all of them, per se, but controls pretty much every move they make. He's really, really manipulative and he's probably smarter, even in that time period, than some people are today. He'd be even more sketchy of a person than Logan is, because he'd probably be brainwashing her and might end up being the one that's engrained that stockholm syndrome you mentioned in her profile so deeply into her.

Swiftly wrote:
Hey! I have two characters that would be good for this roleplay--if you're okay with psychopathy and manipulativeness, I'd say Logan and/or Ferran.

Logan is a somewhat tortured character, but that comes from point of view. He's got a highly mutated disease that's so advanced it has a personality (we try not to read that far into the science, it hurts my brain). He'd probably be under control of the disease for this roleplay, and if you want a description of what that really entails, you'd have to look on his profile--it's a bit of a lengthy description and I don't really want this to be a wall of text more than it already is. He could force her under him and into his custody or just as well bribe her into it, too. It's whatever sounds best, and we can discuss whatever his occupation is under pm if you decide to take him up or I can just throw it in the roleplay.

Ferran would probably be a respected lord in Rome or someone that's underneath all of them, per se, but controls pretty much every move they make. He's really, really manipulative and he's probably smarter, even in that time period, than some people are today. He'd be even more sketchy of a person than Logan is, because he'd probably be brainwashing her and might end up being the one that's engrained that stockholm syndrome you mentioned in her profile so deeply into her.

I like Ferran; what sort of time period are they both naturally set in? I tend to prefer characters that have a more or less 'set' time period, as it offers the most consistency in RP.
Acaeus (played by Michonne)

Quintia wrote:
I do not do explicit erotic roleplay. Implied/'fade-to-black', yes. Outright descriptions in detail, no. I am in a relationship IRL, and both me and my other half find it wrong to RP such things while we are together. For the sake of storyline progression however, saying that they happened is fine. Also due to the characters' age, it would only be appropriate for the last year of the period that I am looking to RP in. Gore, violence, foul language? Have at it.

Setting
Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. I desire to have her background less filled with NPC's and more with characters that have shaped her from the spitfire of a teenager that she was at first into the subservient slave of a woman that she has grown into. The setting is an AU; a combination of accurate history with high fantasy.

OOCly, I would prefer for all participants to be over 18. So far as IC goes, the gap that I am seeking to fill ranges from when she is newly captured at 13 up to 19, so six years to fill with RPed experiences.

Seeking
  • First Owner/Enslaver
  • At least one Dominus/Domina - she would have likely served a woman at least once, as much as a man

If it's Sparta we could rp it that Aca and her met briefly?
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:

I like Ferran; what sort of time period are they both naturally set in? I tend to prefer characters that have a more or less 'set' time period, as it offers the most consistency in RP.

Ferran was made with modern times in mind, but I'm already brewing up a storm about how he's nestled into Roman times, as a man who entered the society and was made fun of, because he was from somewhere else, before he simply turned all their jokes into fear by flicking his wrist and making them think he was a god to be protected and kept secretive.

Logan was honestly just created as a concept and he evolved into a person. I've never really put a time stamp on him in my mind, ever. Usually he's put into completely different worlds related to earth as a neanderthalic tribe member who's very differently cultured and very stoic. He differs very slightly from roleplay to roleplay simply because he's just able to be put into so many different things, so I can't really answer the question with him.

Swiftly wrote:
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:

Ferran was made with modern times in mind, but I'm already brewing up a storm about how he's nestled into Roman times, as a man who entered the society and was made fun of, because he was from somewhere else, before he simply turned all their jokes into fear by flicking his wrist and making them think he was a god to be protected and kept secretive.

Logan was honestly just created as a concept and he evolved into a person. I've never really put a time stamp on him in my mind, ever. Usually he's put into completely different worlds related to earth as a neanderthalic tribe member who's very differently cultured and very stoic. He differs very slightly from roleplay to roleplay simply because he's just able to be put into so many different things, so I can't really answer the question with him.

Given what Ferran is, surely you don't have to play him 'out of time'? Just play him as he would be in that setting, given his age. So that way the historical authenticity side is maintained :)

Acaeus wrote:
Quintia wrote:

Setting

Seeking
  • First Owner/Enslaver

If it's Sparta we could rp it that Aca and her met briefly?

She was/is Corinthian, but, Corinth and Sparta were allied at one point which might work out? This would've been quite some time ago however, so she would've been perhaps on the mid-teen side of things at the very latest. Which depending on how far you backtrack Aca, could make them both teenagers at around that time?
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:

Given what Ferran is, surely you don't have to play him 'out of time'? Just play him as he would be in that setting, given his age. So that way the historical authenticity side is maintained :)

That's exactly what I was thinking, but I didn't want to seem rude so I didn't say anything XD But that sounds good to me!

Swiftly wrote:
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking, but I didn't want to seem rude so I didn't say anything XD But that sounds good to me!

Sounds like a plan then! And I'd have been glad had you suggested it, rather than it being rude ;) Shall we take this discussion to PM's to further detail it out?
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:
Quintia wrote:
Swiftly wrote:

Sounds like a plan then! And I'd have been glad had you suggested it, rather than it being rude ;) Shall we take this discussion to PM's to further detail it out?

I can never really be sure o3o I think so, yeah. If I don't reply quickly I'll be back quickly!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ancient-Set Past Encounters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus