Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Cute Story

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristen-wolfe/dear-customer-who-stuck-u_b_1190690.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

I read this article a few days ago on the author's blog. It's been going around on FB, so some of you might have already read it, but I thought I would share with everyone anyway. :)
This story is full of so much win.
Awwwwwwwww. That's so sweet.

Big brothers are awesome. :) I know mine have always been there for me.
SeraphicStar

I pride myself in being a lousy big brother who whines and argues for hours before doing anything for my lil' sis, but that guy in that story is making me look bad now.
Oh my goodness, that is so heartwarming! <3 That big brother reminds me quite a bit of my own, who on one occasion also stood up for me to family. You rock, big brother from the story!

And pfft, Seraph, I'm sure you don't do it out of malice. It seems to be part of an older sibling's job to be a hassle to their lil' family (and visa versa)-- it's part of the whole "Parents must embarrass their kids" thing.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

What a great story! Sounds like those two brothers are pretty close, it's good the older one sticks up for the younger one like that :)
Kim Site Admin

That story was incredibly charming. I wish the article said WHICH store this occurred in.
Loki Topic Starter

I'm an only child, but I still thought this story was awesome...and Kim from the way the story is written, it sounds like the author works at a Gamestop. That's just me though, it only lists her as being a 'retail manager.'

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Cute Story

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus