Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

CorruptedAngel

Hi everyone, I'm sorta new here but at the same time not. I'm kinda shy or whatever at first but I think that's a lot of people on their first meetings. Anyway, hope to talk to some of you soon.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey, welcome! Tell us a bit more about yourself! What do you like to RP?
Welcome to RPR, feel free to message me to if you need help or want to RP.
CorruptedAngel Topic Starter

Mainly fantasy with dragons, magic etc but other things are alright too. Many themes of mine vary in genre from cheerful and happy all the way to dark and evil.

Alright, cool thanks.
Hello and welcome to your new home hahaha. Anyway I'm almost always open to any rp you have! Just pm me if you wanna rp.

Will do, thanks for the welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :D You shouldn't have any problem finding roleplays that fit what you like around these parts. :) Are you managing to use the site alright so far? If you get stuck on anything please don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to ask questions, I'm fairly new and I still have to ask questions sometimes. We'll all help you out, everyone here's really nice :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site. I suspect you will feel less shy about us all very soon! :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you get settled in and start having fun! :D

Thank you everyone for the kind welcoming. I hope we can all be friends and RP together someday. :)
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far and making loads of new friends ^_^
Welcome!
You should have no problem finding partners, even I myself love fantasy ^^
SarietheFae

welcome!
Fanggreywolf

Welcome to the repository my good friend.
Konnechiwa! welcome to RPR

ForsakenAngel wrote:
Konnechiwa! welcome to RPR

Arigato, it's nice to be here!
HibariHaru

Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay! :D
^ o ^ / Hey there and welcome to RPR~

There are so many nice folks around here~ I certainly felt more at ease learning as such. X3 I hope you do as well!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus