Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So excited!

Hello everyone of the rprepository! My name is jessica and I have been roleplaying for a few months when I stumbled across this wonderful site! Just so everyone know I'm up to any type of rp but prefer horror and fantasy. :)
Welcome to RPR! Im pretty sure youll fit in just fine. I look forward to rping with you in the future.
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

DragonMadeOfPopcorn wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Im pretty sure youll fit in just fine. I look forward to rping with you in the future.

Thank you DragonMadeOfPopcorn for welcoming me and I also look forward to rping with you in the future. I recently made a character named: Riley, if your interested!
Welcome to RPR, GeekyGirl! :D
Pleased to have you with us.
Most people here are really nice, so you shouldn't have any problem making friends, or finding RP partners!
And tons of people, like me, a moderator, Kim (Site Admin), or even random users wouldn't mind answering questions! :3
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR, GeekyGirl! :D
Pleased to have you with us.
Most people here are really nice, so you shouldn't have any problem making friends, or finding RP partners!
And tons of people, like me, a moderator, Kim (Site Admin), or even random users wouldn't mind answering questions! :3

Thank you StarWitch if I have any questions I won't hesitate to ask. I hope to find many friends in this community and maybe even rp partners!
Yo, make yourself at home here.
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

mk_97 wrote:
Yo, make yourself at home here.

Thank you mk_97 I think I will.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! RPR is such a friendly community, and you'll feel at home here in no time :) never be afraid to pm someone to ask for an rp! We're excited to have you!
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Hey there, welcome! RPR is such a friendly community, and you'll feel at home here in no time :) never be afraid to pm someone to ask for an rp! We're excited to have you!

Thanks CrimsonKnight212 for welcoming me to RPR. I never once doubted that this site was friendly and I'm a fairly outgoing person. Most likely I won't hesitate to ask.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Jessica, welcome to RPR! :D How did you find the site, and where did you roleplay before you found us? I hope you've been finding everything you need so far. :)
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Jessica, welcome to RPR! :D How did you find the site, and where did you roleplay before you found us? I hope you've been finding everything you need so far. :)

Hi Sanne, I got bored one day an decided to see if their any websites. I was on the rp site: rphaven.com but when I think the site crashed most users left. I decided to see if there was any other sites and I was right.
Welcome, fellow Geek. Thanks for joining us! I hope you're settling in and finding everything to your liking :3
Welcome to the land of RPR where stories are weaved. I wish you many friends and rps to come in the future. ^^
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
Welcome, fellow Geek. Thanks for joining us! I hope you're settling in and finding everything to your liking :3

Greetings Highjinx, I am very pleased to say that I am settling in fine. I like this site a lot already and will most likely recommend it to friends.
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Flaming-Sapphire wrote:
Welcome to the land of RPR where stories are weaved. I wish you many friends and rps to come in the future. ^^

Thank You for welcoming me Flaming-Sapphire. I hope to find many adventures and mysteries that are waiting to be weaved.
Kim Site Admin

Well hi there! I love your enthusiasm, and although I'm not surprised, I am still tickled pink to hear that your experience here has been so positive so far. It seems like you will fit in fantastically here! :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

You've joined us at an interesting time, too. We are about to celebrate our fifth anniversary, which means there's going to be a crazy event full of games and contests starting in six days. :)
Hello and welcome to RP Repository
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Well hi there! I love your enthusiasm, and although I'm not surprised, I am still tickled pink to hear that your experience here has been so positive so far. It seems like you will fit in fantastically here! :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

You've joined us at an interesting time, too. We are about to celebrate our fifth anniversary, which means there's going to be a crazy event full of games and contests starting in six days. :)

Nice timing I guess :)
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Halok wrote:
Hello and welcome to RP Repository

Thank you halok.
Welcome Aboard GeekyGirl!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So excited!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus