Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So excited!

HibariHaru

Hey there, friend! It's nice to meet you and I hope we can do a horror RP someday. :D
Hey there~ Welcome to RPR!

I also enjoy the genres of fantasy and horror every now and again. > o < Don't have any characters specifically for horror at the moment, but definitely for fantasy if you ever feel like wanting to role play with me. :'D
GeekyGirl wrote:
Highjinx wrote:
Welcome, fellow Geek. Thanks for joining us! I hope you're settling in and finding everything to your liking :3

Greetings Highjinx, I am very pleased to say that I am settling in fine. I like this site a lot already and will most likely recommend it to friends.

Yaaaaasss, bring in all your friends! The more the merrier! I'm so glad to hear you love it :3
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

SkullJack wrote:
Welcome Aboard GeekyGirl!

Thank you SkullJack.
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hey there, friend! It's nice to meet you and I hope we can do a horror RP someday. :D

I hope we can have a horror rp soon also HibariHaru!
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

FreeJayFly wrote:
Hey there~ Welcome to RPR!

I also enjoy the genres of fantasy and horror every now and again. > o < Don't have any characters specifically for horror at the moment, but definitely for fantasy if you ever feel like wanting to role play with me. :'D

I would love to do a fantasy rp but let me see if I can create a character for that first :)
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
GeekyGirl wrote:
Highjinx wrote:
Welcome, fellow Geek. Thanks for joining us! I hope you're settling in and finding everything to your liking :3

Greetings Highjinx, I am very pleased to say that I am settling in fine. I like this site a lot already and will most likely recommend it to friends.

Yaaaaasss, bring in all your friends! The more the merrier! I'm so glad to hear you love it :3

I already told about three of my friends about this sight and they said they would think about it because of their opinions of rp which I would not repeat.
Kim Site Admin

GeekyGirl wrote:
I already told about three of my friends about this sight and they said they would think about it because of their opinions of rp which I would not repeat.

Sad they are feeling so judgemental, but oh well, it's not for everyone. We're glad to just have you. :) How have things been going for you here so far?
SarietheFae

welcome!
Welcome! <3
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're making lots of new friends and enjoying lots of fun RPs!
GeekyGirl wrote:
Highjinx wrote:
GeekyGirl wrote:
Highjinx wrote:

That's a shame, not everyone has had good experiences. Maybe they will give it another chance :)
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
GeekyGirl wrote:

Sad they are feeling so judgemental, but oh well, it's not for everyone. We're glad to just have you. :) How have things been going for you here so far?

Everything's great for me so far.
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

SarietheFae wrote:
welcome!

Thank you SarietheFae
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Xauna wrote:
Welcome! <3

Thank you Xauna :3
Welcome to RPR! I am sure you'll find there are plenty of places to get some wonderful hands on experience in the RP world around here. Lots of people looking for new RP partners!
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're making lots of new friends and enjoying lots of fun RPs!

Thank you loki
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

TornBySanity wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I am sure you'll find there are plenty of places to get some wonderful hands on experience in the RP world around here. Lots of people looking for new RP partners!

Thank you TornBySanity
GeekyGirl Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
GeekyGirl wrote:
Highjinx wrote:
GeekyGirl wrote:
Highjinx wrote:

That's a shame, not everyone has had good experiences. Maybe they will give it another chance :)

I hope so too because this is an amazing community.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So excited!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus