Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi^^ help?

Hello^^

I'm kind of new here, and i don't know how to do anything xD
so is there someone who wants to help me?o:
CrimsonKnight212

This is a super friendly community, you'll have no trouble finding people to help you out :) What questions do you have?

Welcome to the site!
Echo Topic Starter

CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
This is a super friendly community, you'll have no trouble finding people to help you out :) What questions do you have?

Welcome to the site!

Thank you^^
i don't really know.. ehm.. how can i find people from the same country as myself?o: if it's possible
PANGAEA

Welcome!! :)

Unfortunately the only way to do that is to start a new topic calling everyone from your country. Now that I think about it, to know everyone's country would be a nice feature to have..
Echo Topic Starter

SpilledInk wrote:
Welcome!! :)

Unfortunately the only way to do that is to start a new topic calling everyone from your country. Now that I think about it, to know everyone's country would be a nice feature to have..

Thank you! :3

yeah okay o: yes it would!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! SpilledInk is right, the best way would be to make a topic. You could make it in Smalltalk if you like!

What sort of stuff do you usually like to play?
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Out of curiosity, and because it might help us to point you in the right direction, are you part of the large group of Danish players that recently joined? :)

Edit: I saw in another thread that you said you were! In which case, this might be helpful: http://www.rprepository.com/group/browsegroups.php?search=danish

There are at least four groups devoted to Danish RPers! :)
Hi! You can always message me if you need help, I've learned so much from all the nice people here and I would love to share with you! :3
Echo Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site! SpilledInk is right, the best way would be to make a topic. You could make it in Smalltalk if you like!

What sort of stuff do you usually like to play?

Okay^^

uhm... i don't know.. nearly everything, it just have to be interesting xD (i find many things interesting)
Echo Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hi there! Out of curiosity, and because it might help us to point you in the right direction, are you part of the large group of Danish players that recently joined? :)

Edit: I saw in another thread that you said you were! In which case, this might be helpful: http://www.rprepository.com/group/browsegroups.php?search=danish

There are at least four groups devoted to Danish RPers! :)

Yes i am :3 or i'm from the same site, but i joined before we got those bad news

Thank you! i'll check it out^^
Welcome! Pretty much anyone is willing to help out - you need only ask. :) The Help documentation is pretty great too, and actually easy to follow.
Echo Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! Pretty much anyone is willing to help out - you need only ask. :) The Help documentation is pretty great too, and actually easy to follow.

Thanks, but i think i kind of know the basics now :3
Awesome. ^_^ Have fun!
Echo Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Awesome. ^_^ Have fun!

Thank you again!^^
Welcome Aboard Mate!
SarietheFae

welcome to rpr
Welcome! <3
Echo Topic Starter

Thanks everyone!^^
Welcome to RPR! :) Glad to see you found your friends, hope you're having fun ^_^
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad to see you're sorting things out. Hopefully you'll get settled in quick and get to playing in no time! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi^^ help?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus