Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member!

Hey everyone! I'm new here, But more than willing to get some roleplays started to get things going. I'm still currently in the process of creating characters and such though. I cant wait to meet and make new roleplay partners!
Hi there, welcome to the RPR! :D How are you enjoying the site so far?
XxAislinnxX Topic Starter

Hey! Well it seems to be pretty nice so far, Very easy to use too.
Welcome to RPR! :) I'm sure Kim (our admin) will be thrilled to hear you say that! If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to ask. We're always eager to help our new members ^_^
Welcome! :D
I love your avatar image ^_^

Haha, I'll make sure to keep that in mind if I ever stumble on a question I need answered Loki!
And thank you, Starwitch!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome! RPR is a super friendly community, never hesitate to send someone a pm or post on the forums!
Welcome to RPR! I'm so glad you decided to join us here! :)

:) Thank you all for the warm welcome! It really does mean a lot to see so many nice people welcoming me!
O hai! I'm the Mustache.

Do you prefer classic, DnD style roleplay or more freeform, casual style?

Personally i'm okay with nearly any genre, Though I like doing Lit/para/semi-para Format when RPing. I feel it just gives you more room to add detail.
SarietheFae

hello
Kim Site Admin

XxAislinnxX wrote:
Hey! Well it seems to be pretty nice so far, Very easy to use too.

You have made me very happy. Welcome to the site! You've joined us on the eve of our fifth anniversary, so things are about to get extra interesting around here... I'd say we have about 12 hours to go. :)

Well I'm glad to have made you happy ^^ I already am enjoying this site very much! And that sounds rather interesting, Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
XxAislinnxX wrote:
Personally i'm okay with nearly any genre, Though I like doing Lit/para/semi-para Format when RPing. I feel it just gives you more room to add detail.
I think he may have meant whether or not you prefer the use of dice-heavy systems in your roleplays? D&D-style roleplays also tend to require character sheets with stats represented in number form (such as STRENGTH, AGILITY, etc.)

By the way, it's nice to meet you! :)
Sanne Moderator

Hey Aislinn, welcome to RPR! :D I hope you'll be joining us for Epic Week starting today, it's SUPER exciting and you can win cool prizes!

You have some really pretty characters too. :) Looking forward to seeing them in action!

Oh-- Well I feel pretty embarrassed now. Honestly I'm like half asleep at the moment so I probably just read it totally wrong. But it's nice to meet you too!

Well I'm glad to be able to join you guys! And thank you so much ^^ I know I can't wait to be able to use them in some RPS
HibariHaru

Hi there, new friend! Welcome and nice to meet you! :D
Hi welcome to RPR! Hope you will enjoy your time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus