Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I'm a new member here at this awesome site and I hope we can get along well! I don't have a lot to tell you about myself but I can say that you can call me Nadja, I'm a transexual girl which means I'm a boy in a girl's body. I love to make new oc's all the time, like, I can never get enough oc's XD. Like I said before, I really hope we can get along well and also have fun roleplays together!
FroggyGurl

Hey Nadja! Welcome to the amazing world of Roleplay Repository. We have a lot of fun features, oh, and we just finished a celebration thingy for the forum's 5th birthday, but we're still having contests. You can find them on the Community tab. Let any of us know if you need help, we'll gladly contribute our time to.

Nice drawing skills, by the way! You can also do art commissions if you are that kind of person. A lot of artists display beautiful artwork on threads too.

And here's an awesome guide with cool stuff for newbies to familarize themselves with RP Repository. Check it out if you like. Can't wait to see your amazing role playing skills I'm sure you have!
Awaitingnightmares Topic Starter

Thank you so much!
Hi there! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you so much! owo
Sanne Moderator

Hi Nadja, welcome to the site! :) Are you finding your way around alright?

Yep I'm finding my way around here now! And thank you for the welcoming ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Great to hear you're settling in okay. BUt still, don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions down the line. :)

Thank you for your concerne! I'll totally ask if I have any questions!
Oh, missy, you have come to the right place for making OCs. It's an addiction around here. I've got almost 100... and there's people who have double what I do... yep, you're going to fit in perfectly, and we are super glad to have you! <3

*squeal* Thank you so much for the warm welcome <3. And yes, one does not simply have to many OCs XD
Welcome to the RPR! I love making OC's too, it's so much fun ^_^
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome to the site! Everyone at RPR is super friendly, so never be afraid to send a PM asking to RP or simply asking a question about the site. We're so glad to have you!!
Welcome to the site! It's great to see more people join! Also, I love how proud you are of being transgender -- I'm actually bisexual. LGBT pride! Lol anyways, I would love to RP with you some time so you can message me if you're interested in that, just to chat, or to ask a question.

Thank you for the warm welcoming :) and I'll totally keep that in mind!
HibariHaru

Hi Nadja! It's so nice to meet you! Welcome to RPR and please enjoy your stay here. You'll really love it. :)

thank you for the welcome!
Hi welcome to RPR! Hope you will enjoy your self here!

Thank you ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus