Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello c:

Hi, so I created an account cause I wanted to get into rp a bit more. I do a lot of other stuff, so i might not be as active at the moment. At the very least I can rp with friendships in here c:
I've done some rp's before with mostly one consistant partner, though with trouble sticking to one story for long. I have been seeking other people to rp with, but haven't found a successful match yet, but anyways, another friendship of mine told me about this website, and I must say it looks very cool
*-* much potential.

so yeh, i don't know what else to say, so i'll just.. *wave to the people* c:
HibariHaru

Hello, coffee! I bet your a very hyper and awake person. Hehe. Just kiddin'. Anyway, welcome to RPR, friend! Please enjoy your stay here! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome fellow CoffeeEnthusiast! ;) I think you'll find we got so many different kinds of people with different preferences, you'll surely find someone to hang out with! With up to 10 free character profiles you can also create new characters and have multiple stories if that's more to your liking. :D Have you tried posting in the Looking for RP forum yet?
mmm... coffee. Welcome to the site. Feel free to message me if you need any help.
CoffeeEnthusiast Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome fellow CoffeeEnthusiast! ;) I think you'll find we got so many different kinds of people with different preferences, you'll surely find someone to hang out with! With up to 10 free character profiles you can also create new characters and have multiple stories if that's more to your liking. :D Have you tried posting in the Looking for RP forum yet?
How cool. And thank you! I haven't posted anything yet, but I will try that sometime ;)

HibariHaru wrote:
Hello, coffee! I bet your a very hyper and awake person. Hehe. Just kiddin'. Anyway, welcome to RPR, friend! Please enjoy your stay here! :D
Quite the opposite i'm afraid. That's why coffee, to me is something to be very enthusiastic about. And thank you :D
Keo

Welcome to RpR. I hope you enjoy it here! Everyone is super nice here, if you have questions just ask and we will be happy to help!

Keo wrote:
Welcome to RpR. I hope you enjoy it here! Everyone is super nice here, if you have questions just ask and we will be happy to help!
Thank you so much!
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far and making lots of new friends!
Kim Site Admin

So glad you see potential in us! When looking for another RP partner, what do you think would help make the match successful?
Welcome to RPR! I think think you should be able to find what you're looking for here. We have a nice variety of awesome people. :)
Welcome!
It's a very diverse community here, so you'll find the right match sooner or later! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello c:

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus