Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello: A Bit About Me

Septima-Kroi

Hello and good day to you! Or night...or morning... Whichever it is for you.
I am Septima-Kroi, as seen, though I am known by many names online. I'm certainly not new to role play, but I am looking to expand my avenues for doing so. As an avid writer, I like to think I'm pretty decent at a paragraph rp, but I'll leave that up to you to decide!
Most of my characters are fancharacters stemming from one of PlayStation's game series, but each is versatile in their character and is used in many ways. I'm open to pretty much any idea someone throws at me, and I'm happy to make slight adjustments to a character if the need arises. {I've used human profiles way more than I've had the chance for their original profiles.} I do enjoy a good plot, planned or not, with plenty of twists and drama. Honestly, the best bribe for rping 1x1 with me is if you're able to play multiple characters and be willing to manipulate part of the setting and npcs. I think things through before I reply, and I am quite meticulous with my work. Word documents and the thesaurus are my inanimate best friends.

Wow. Apparently I can also be long-winded.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to rping with you guys and hearing from anyone.

Have a great day! (or night, etc.)
~SK~
Sanne Moderator

Hi there Septima-Kroi!! Welcome to the RPR. :D I love detailed introductions so this post is awesome!! Is your main favored genre fantasy, or something else?

Let us know if you have any questions!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! You prove to me yet again that the human imagination is fertile and amazing. It never occurred to me to use playstation characters as a jumping off point for a RP! :)
Welcome aboard lad!
Septima-Kroi Topic Starter

I'm gone for a movie and dinner, and I return to this?
I like it here already :D
Sanne wrote:
Hi there Septima-Kroi!! Welcome to the RPR. :D I love detailed introductions so this post is awesome!! Is your main favored genre fantasy, or something else?

Let us know if you have any questions!

In answer to your question: I don't have a preference at all. My characters originate from the Sci-Fi genre, but I am far from limited in my interests. At this point in time, having only really been on one rp site, I am unable to give a specific preference.
I do admit, though, that I'm not a huge fan of anything that is exclusively romance. I gotta have action and drama, else I may lose interest! :/
Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! You prove to me yet again that the human imagination is fertile and amazing. It never occurred to me to use playstation characters as a jumping off point for a RP! :)

Thank you for welcoming me! I do hope my characters end up being as interesting as I hope for them to be. ^.^ RP turned out to be just the thing to help me whenever I got writer's block on my fanfiction, so that's kinda what got me started.
SkullJack wrote:
Welcome aboard lad!

Thanks! :) It's nice to meet you!

Thank you all so much for being so welcoming! I really appreciate it, and it makes me feel more at ease in trying to assimilate into this new community. :)

Now I'm going to research the boards for a long while before I even think of starting anything ^^;
HibariHaru

Hi there, Seppy! Well, if it's okay for me to call you that. I like giving people nicknames, but if it's annoying, I apologize. Anyway, welcome to RPR! And I hope you're enjoying your stay here so far. There are a lot of great people to meet and RP with, so you'll certainly love it here. Nice to meet you! :D
Hi welcome to RPR! Hope you will enjoy your self here!
Greetings! Welcome to the site. ^_^
FroggyGurl

Ooh yay! Another writer ^w^

Salutations, newcomer! I hope RP Repository is to your liking >w< Lots of nifty things here!
Sep, well, here is a new home. RPR, the land of...a whole lot of things. If you need any help, feel free to message me if you want to chat or rp,"

I feel compelled to answer everyone that says something; is that a bad thing?
HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there, Seppy! Well, if it's okay for me to call you that. I like giving people nicknames, but if it's annoying, I apologize. Anyway, welcome to RPR! And I hope you're enjoying your stay here so far. There are a lot of great people to meet and RP with, so you'll certainly love it here. Nice to meet you! :D

Hi there to you too, Haru! It's nice to meet you, too! ^.^ I don't mind the nickname; I've never had one before. So far, my time on here has been very limited, but what I have seen has been very enjoyable! Everyone has been so welcoming thus far; I've been really surprised by that.
RileyCj wrote:
Hi welcome to RPR! Hope you will enjoy your self here!

Thank you very much! I look forward to what the future holds!
ForsakenAngel wrote:
Greetings! Welcome to the site. ^_^

Hello to you as well! Thank you very much! I feel quite welcome :)
FroggyGurl wrote:
Ooh yay! Another writer ^w^

Salutations, newcomer! I hope RP Repository is to your liking >w< Lots of nifty things here!

o.o oooh a Salutations! :D I feel very special. I feel compelled to hug you. Writers and RPers are awesome, frankly.
The Repository has proven to be complex, but little by little I shall uncover the full extent of its secrets! :)
XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Sep, well, here is a new home. RPR, the land of...a whole lot of things. If you need any help, feel free to message me if you want to chat or rp,"

I feel very welcome in this new home. I do not believe I have been so welcome anywhere else, online or elsewhere. RPR seems to be a very versatile place, and I look forward to exploring the possibilities.
Thank you for your offer to help! It is appreciated, and you may end up hearing from me (eventually. Once I gain the courage).

Again, thank you all so much for making me feel welcome! I really appreciate it! :) I feel more comfortable here now, knowing I am welcome. Thanks again!

Ever open-minded,
SK
Kim Site Admin

Septima-Kroi wrote:

Not in the slightest. :) just means you are friendly like us!

Kim wrote:
Septima-Kroi wrote:

Not in the slightest. :) just means you are friendly like us!

^_^ I try to be as friendly as possible wherever I go. I consider myself very lucky to have found such a kind and accepting community. I really like this place so far, so I plan to be very careful; I think I've read the rules at least three times now out of paranoia. ^^;
But I'm glad I can be considered friendly. :) I appreciate it.
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see that you are enjoying it here so far! :) Hope you're making lots of new friends!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey welcome to RPR! As I'm sure you've noticed, we're a very friendly community, so never hesitate to reach out :) We're so glad to have you!

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see that you are enjoying it here so far! :) Hope you're making lots of new friends!
Thank you! I'm really happy to be here ^-^
CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Hey welcome to RPR! As I'm sure you've noticed, we're a very friendly community, so never hesitate to reach out :) We're so glad to have you!
Thank you very much. :) This community is amazingly wonderful at greeting newcomers, as I've noticed. It's good to know that I am welcome here. My hesitance is slowly receding by this point.
I'm a little late to the welcome wagon, but welcome to RPR! :D I hope you are finding everything to your liking and settling in :3

Highjinx wrote:
I'm a little late to the welcome wagon, but welcome to RPR! :D I hope you are finding everything to your liking and settling in :3

I don't think anyone can be late to a welcome wagon ^-^ Thank you for welcoming me! I seem to find myself browsing the forums here more and more often. It's really very exciting to be here!
Safe travels,
~SK
Welcome!
This site is overflowing with writers, so you should feel at home in no time!
^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello: A Bit About Me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus