Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the Repository

Had a wonderful person introduce me to this place shortly after he himself found it., this feels like a pretty nice place. I'll be looking around and enjoying the sights until I find a game group I like ^>^ I hope we all get along well!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! What kind of group are you searching for? :)
rowenisopirus Topic Starter

You know, I have no idea yet XD

I love D&D 3.5, Star Wars: Saga's Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade, RIFTS, even a few ideas of more freeform heroic play games... so I thought I'd look here to see what I could find ^.^
HibariHaru

Hi there! And welcome! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you enjoy yourself and find RP partners soon!
Welcome to RPR! Those are some pretty popular genres so I'm sure you'll find something to your liking ^_^
CrimsonKnight212

Hey welcome to RPR! We're a very friendly community, so never hesitate to reach out :) We're so glad to have you!
Welcome welcome xD. Hope you love your stay here I am haha. It's a great place, nice to have you.
Welcome to RPR!

My first tabletop experience was with RIFTS, actually. It was interesting, but I still don't quite know what was going on. ^^; (Not because of the game itself, I was just a bit young and usually either spazzing out or dozing off.) Not really heard much about it since.
Welcome to RPR! I'm so glad you decided to join us :3 I love it when people follow their friends here lol. I hope you settle in and start having a good time :3
Welcome!
Welcome!
Tons of people are recommended here (such as yours truly) so you're not alone! :star:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the Repository

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus