Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ink from the Soul! (Hiya!)

Hello people! I've been procrastinating on this...but now I've finally done it! I just wanted to introduce myself, although I'm not very new and have been here a while. Just got a lot of stuff to do in real life. And yet another excuse appears >_<

For my roleplay styles, you can refer to my profile <.< And pretty much everything else.

I do love furries! But! I don't have a Furcadia account (yet?). Overall I like a lot of video games, and yes, I am a manga/anime weirdo. I can tell the difference between the two, yes. I'm also always looking for a friendly friendship role play for any of my characters, which the number of at this moment is currently one.

No, I am not named after Lilith! It's just a name.

SoulxInk has nothing to do with a OTP couple or anything. I just put it there. As the title says, "Ink from the soul!" I don't remember what that was supposed to mean now...but it was pretty cool. I'm obviously a slightly forgetful person...

Did I just say my soul was black like ink? o.o

Hmm..hope I didn't leave out anything...probably will edit this later on..
Hi and welcome to RPR! I honestly don't know if I ever bothered to make myself an introduction on the forums, so don't sweat belated posting of yours. There's a really nice community of people on Furcadia that I play with called New Versailles, so if you are ever interested in creating a character there, don't hesitate to message me with questions here! Or in-game most often under the name Loralei. :3
Nice to meet you!

I'm not big on the furries thing, but I'm slowly drawing into it just out of interest. I can see the appeal, but maybe not on the same level as others. I've played Furcadia since like.. 2003, so I mean.. lmao. I just made a Ukrainian Levkoy guy and I absolutely love him. I play him in Yveridia, which is a fantasy medieval dream.

What sort of games are you into? Lately I've been playing a lot of Diablo 3, Gta 5 and Skyrim!
SoulxInk Topic Starter

Why, thanks.

Well, Destiny's one of my favorites, and I do play Terraria & Minecraft. The Last of Us was one of my favorites, I think. Planning to get StarBound and Sims 3.
Ahh I havent played Destiny in a while! It's pretty fun. House of wolves comes out this month.

Sims 3 is great! I have it on xbox, but pc is probably leagues better.

I have Terraria on both Xbox and PC. I play it more on Xbox though!
SoulxInk Topic Starter

I know, seriously excited to check it out. I'm planning to get the Sims 3 on PC and attempt to get all of the expansion packs. ^^; It's a pretty epic game to me. The first character I'll make will probably be moi, heheh.

I've got Terraria on PS3, since my uncle stole his Xbox back -.-
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're having fun and making loads of new friends!
SoulxInk Topic Starter

Thanks Loki! Love your picture, by the way. *chuckles*
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR!! I really like your username, it sounds to me like it stands for creativity. ;) If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask!
HibariHaru

Hi there! Welcome to RPR! You sound like a cool person. I like you already. :)
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, it's great to meet you! Welcome to RPR (even though you say you're not really new :P). Let me know if you ever want to rp :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome I CERTAINLY understand the trouble with being busy, but I'm glad you're introducing yourself now. :)
Welcome to RPR! I've actually been trying to decide if I want to join Furcadia myself. I hear about a lot of cool stuff that goes on over there. ^^ But a lot of cool stuff happens here, too!
Welcome! :D
Your profile avatar is so cool! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ink from the Soul! (Hiya!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus