Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well hi

Most all of my characters will be played anonymously but uhm, to introduce myself, my irl name is Emi but online I go by Indie. Or you can call me dork or a profanity of your choosing I don't mind. I'm relatively new to roleplaying but I have been writing and drawing for as long as I could hold a pencil. In addition to those two, reading and acting are my favorite things to do. Each of my characters reflect me in some way and I'm a SuperWhoLock. You can follow me on tumblr if you like, chocolatecandy-jesuschrist.
HibariHaru

Hi, Emi. Catchy username. I like it. Anyway, welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great stay. :)
Sanne Moderator

Hello Dork, welcome to the RPR! :) I love your username. Are you finding everything on the site alright?
DorkofDoom Topic Starter

Yes I am, thank you c:
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, nice to meet you! YES SuperWhoLock!! Haha it's great to have you on the site, RPR is a super friendly community so never hesitate to send someone a PM :) Welcome welcome!!
Welcoem to RPR! I love your name, it gave me a laugh XD I hope you've gotten settled in and are finding stuff to your liking.
Welcome to RPR! SuperWhoLock is a fun genre :) I enjoy looking at the stuff people come up for it on tumblr! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Welcome! (And I agree, your username is great!)

So, pardon me for being clueless, but: what is SuperWhoLock? If I were to make a wild guess, it'd be something relating to the shows Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock? ^^;
Welcome!! ^^
Welcome also that is a very catchy username ^^
Kim Site Admin

I'm with you, Novalyyn, I clearly have some genre research to do. ;)

But regardless, welcome to the site! I hope you're finding awesome RP already! :D
DorkofDoom Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! (And I agree, your username is great!)

So, pardon me for being clueless, but: what is SuperWhoLock? If I were to make a wild guess, it'd be something relating to the shows Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock? ^^;
Yes that's all it is, it's the fandom of all three of those shows.
Heya Hunter-Doctor-Detective-Dork! Welcome to RPR! And btw, if you wanna Rp sometime regarding those three, feel free to approach me anytime -- or any kind of Rp! Hope you enjoy it here! ;) x, Domina
Kim Site Admin

Ooooooh! I get it now. Nova, you are one smart cookie for guessing. ;)
A random Dork has appeared, Welcome to RPR, the home of RPers every where, feel free to message me if you need help or want to rp.
Oh lord I can smell tumblr on you.
But I'm on there as we speak so i have no room to judge X3
AnyWHO,
Welcome! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus