Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » shy newbie that longs to RP

hey guys! i'm spiffy. i've only really done private RPs with friends in the past but i'm trying to let my hair down and start reaching out to people i'm not so familiar with. ^^ feel free to message me, i hope we can be friends!
HibariHaru

Hi, Spiffy-chan! Of course me can be friends. And welcome to RPR. I hope you're having fun here. Tell me. What are your types of RP? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Adventure? :)
spiffy Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi, Spiffy-chan! Of course me can be friends. And welcome to RPR. I hope you're having fun here. Tell me. What are your types of RP? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Adventure? :)
thank you hibari! it's definitely interesting so far. i haven't looked around too much but i do really like the character profile themes.

i like a little bit of everything but i really love fantasy, adventure, and lighthearted/silly roleplays.
HibariHaru

spiffy wrote:
thank you hibari! it's definitely interesting so far. i haven't looked around too much but i do really like the character profile themes.

i like a little bit of everything but i really love fantasy, adventure, and lighthearted/silly roleplays.

Cool! I'm into that type of RP, too. Shoot me a PM if you want to start discussing about a roleplay. :)
FroggyGurl

spiffy wrote:

Oh! I looooove silly roleplays! ^w^ They are my most favorite type. Welcome to the Wonderful Land of Oz-I mean, Roleplay Repository!

We've got a newbie guide too. Have you checked it out? Pretty 'spiffy', if you ask me! Heheh, pardon the horrible pun I just made.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Spiffy, welcome to the site!! :) Glad to have you with us. Please let us know if you have any questions whatsoever!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey, welcome to the site!! I was totally like you when I joined, and rest assured, this site is such a friendly community you won't have any trouble jumping in! Just don't be afraid to send a PM to people and ask to RP :) Best of luck, and we're so glad to have you!
The icons for your characters are totally adorable! Welcome to RPR.
RandomNoodle

Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you will love it here!
spiffy Topic Starter

FroggyGurl wrote:
x
thanks so much, this is a good starter guide!! also i know right? silly RPs are so much fun.
Sanne wrote:
x
CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
x
RandomNoodle wrote:
x
aww thank you all for the warm welcomes.
Cacophony wrote:
x
i'm glad you like them. i drew them myself!
Welcome to RPR dahling, I hope you're settling in well and have learned your way around. :3 I'm sure there is plenty of fun to be had for you :D
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone is super friendly here so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in no time!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I'm especially thrilled to hear that you like all the profile themes. You've picked a good place to make new friends! :)
Welcome!
I'm sure you'll be a real social butterfly in no time!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » shy newbie that longs to RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus