Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello ^_^

Shadechild

Hey, I'm new here. I'd love to find some rp partners in most any genres ^_^
Hi there, Shade! Welcome to RPR; if you're looking for writing partners, you've come to the right (write ;D) place! Feel free to take a peek at my characters, and if you have any questions or concerns about how stuff is done around here, I don't hesitate to ask. :3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! You shouldn't have any trouble finding an RP partner around here, we've got a great community! Have you tried checking out the Looking for RP forum and the RP Finder for potential roleplays?
Septima-Kroi

Hi there, Shade! Nice to meet you! ^-^ I hope you have a good time here on RPR; a lot of people here are really friendly!
Have fun!
-SK
Hello, Shade! :) welcome to the most wonderful site in the world!

I'd be willing to RP anything with you! Just message me if interested!

Also I hope you have a wonderful time here! It's a great place! I love it here! ^_^
Hai i am Aoi. I love Rping and im good at it too~
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community, so don't be afraid to just jump right in! We're so glad to have you!!
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you decided to join us :3
Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone is really friendly here so I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all finding some awesome new RP partners :D
Welcome! If you have trouble finding things in the places already mentioned, you can also just ask someone you think is cool if they'd be up for something. (Of course, it's always helpful to have an idea of what you'd like to do beforehand!)
Kim Site Admin

Hi Shade! How have you been settling in so far? :)
HibariHaru

Hi there! Welcome! :D
Hiya!
You'll find partners in no time! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello ^_^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus