Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Another new guy

So I happened to overhear people talking about this place, and thought I'd drop in. Personally I enjoy RP simply for the sake of RP, I enjoy games of several types, and I'm a fan of several settings. Just for fun, the first character I put up here is the character from Dark Souls 1 and 2. She is a bit crazy, but in a lovable way. I'm a big fan of making characters based on D&D rulesets, at least to a degree. I'm also a fan of Warhammer and WH40K as a computer game. Lastly, I've even made a space setting that's slowly resolving itself that I pop in here with a few characters.
Anyway enough rambling like an idiot, I'll be lurking most like, adding in my favorite characters over time.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, and welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community, so never hesitate to send someone a PM to RP or just to chat :) We're so glad to have you with us!
Welcome Aboard
Welcome! If you feel the need to lurk, go ahead, but don't be afraid to dive in, either. :) And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask ^_^
Welcome to RPR ^_^
Greetings! Welcome to RPR! :3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Dracarys! Looking forward to seeing you around the site when you feel comfortable. :)
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome!!! <3
Septima-Kroi

Welcome! I hope you have fun here! :) Everyone here is really friendly, so you're sure to have a great time!
hello,welcome. I hope you have a great time RPing
Welcome to RPR!
Tons of people here are in to table top.
So you'll make friends quick ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Another new guy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus