Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello?

Hi there, I'm new (obviously) and just wanted to say a friendly hello to all my fellow rpers. XD
Well im pretty new here myself its one of the first forums im writing in but Hello and Welcome :)
Welcome to RPR. ^-^
Keo

Welcome to Rpr! Everyone here is super nice so if you need any help just ask! :) <3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Crazypants!! I love that username a lot. XD Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you better? We like hearing what sort of RP genres you like (fantasy, sci-fi etc.) and where you got started. :) Anything really!
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there welcome! RPR is a super friendly community, and we're so happy to have you! What kind of rps are you looking for?
Crazypants Topic Starter

Thank you all, it's really good to be here. :) I am sort of in the sci-fi business at the moment, my character is a cyborg called Lien, but I have gone for fantasy, post-apocalyptic and a mash of other things too. I like to think of myself as something of a writer with four original works in the making, I'm actually rping one of them out on Fanfiction net, which also happens to be where I got into rping, with a Star Wars one. :D
HibariHaru

Hi there. Welcome to RPR. And nice username. It's cute. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome, Crazypants! Cyborgs are awesomely fun characters to play. :)
Crazypants Topic Starter

*nods vigorously* I know! :D They're awesome
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far ^_^
Who expected to find these in a tailor's? Welcome to RPR, the home of RPers every where, feel free to message me if you need help or want to rp.
Welcome! :D
I hope you're finding everything alright! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus