Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings.

Greetings. You may call me Titor.
New to the community, not to RP, that standard jazz.

I am hoping to find more connections here as well as a place to organize information about my character and whatnot.

I enjoy near-future settings, apocalyptic settings, dystopia settings, settings have to do with either peaceful or hostile aliens, cyborgs, AI's, androids, and genetic engineering.

I am lesser so a fan of high fantasy and high magic. I am fine with RPs that have powers/gifts/mutations as long as it is not set too far in the past.

I mostly stick to RPing one character, and adjust him for the setting as necessary. Please let me know if you are at all interested in RPing one of these topics!
So I totally misread your name as "Thor" as first haha. Welcome Titor! This website is awesome and friendly too, so if you see someone's character you'd like to rp with, don't be afraid to send a PM. We also have "looking for RP" if you have an idea of what you want to do, and are curious about who else would be interested.

I myself usually like those past fantasy rps, but we have a great section for modern and futuristic writing as well. :)
Ben Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! You should find it pretty easy to organize all your information, but if you have any difficulties or questions, feel free to ask. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Don't forget to drop by out Looking for RP forum and the RP Finder to find people to play with. :D Most folks go there to find a potential RP partner. :) With your interests I think you'll have a pretty good chance of finding a match. Hope to see you around!
Titor Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :D I think I have already found someone to rp with in my (pretty much) first day here. Wonderful start!
Welcome!
And that's wonderful!
This site is actually pretty fantastic for character storage.
Hi there, welcome to the RPR!

And character storage is EXACTLY its intended purpose, right alongside being a social network for RPers! Glad to hear you're off to a wonderful RPing start too, Titor! That's what I like to see--playing right out of the starting gate, so-to-speak!
Kim Site Admin

Yes indeedy! Sounds like we are a good fit for your needs, and I'm thrilled that you're already making new friends! :D
Welcome to the site. Those are all great flavors of sci-fi you're into. If you find some, tell me. B)
shh

ahh, apocalyptic settings are always one of my favorites. changing characters and adding and removing attributes as necessary for alternate universes is always fun too. good luck and welcome! :'D
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR, Titor! It's nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to RPR! Those genres seem to be pretty popular so I'm sure you'll have tons of RPs in no time! :D
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site!! RPR is a super friendly community, and we're so glad to have you!!
Helloo
Welcome to rpr sorry i took so darn long to welcome you

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus