Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Adventuring/Traveling fantasy based Rp. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MadlyInAnger

As the title implies, I want this to be a fantasy influenced RP story. I would also like to have some sort of romance involved, but if no one is interested that totally alright. ((I am open to M/M, F/M, or F/F. Basically whatever.))

My general idea for this is that a few people gather up to hunt down monsters that have been terrorizing populated areas, and to ultimately find the source of the attacks and put an end to whatever trouble is brewing. I wanted my character (I have a few that I am willing to use for this specific story) to be a scout, so they are generally familiar with scoring unmapped territories and dealing with the now-and-again monster encounters-- but I am willing to change up whatever to meet the needs or wants of the group. I am hoping to have at least one or two more people take part, but I will take up to five or six.

If anyone is interested or has suggestions, please let me know! Thanks so much!

((I am not interested in anything that involves rape, inappropriate age difference (meaning a minor is involved),and will absolutely not tolerate any abuse in or outside of the RP. We're here to have a good time, not to bully each other.))
Shita Simuo (played by Luulu)

I'd be interested in a plot like this. Sounds like something Shita would get herself involved in.
I'm interested! But I don't really have any character who can fit in, lmao.
MadlyInAnger Topic Starter

Shita Simuo wrote:
I'd be interested in a plot like this. Sounds like something Shita would get herself involved in.

Okay! Let me know if there's anything you would like to add to the plot!
MadlyInAnger Topic Starter

Celeritate wrote:
I'm interested! But I don't really have any character who can fit in, lmao.

That's okay! We can work it out for sure. :)
I'm interested as well, I have a new character I'd like to use

EDIT: Umm, all my characters so far are MXF, so if, um, you, uh, found another player for the whole romantic thing, that would definitely be preferable XDDD
Shita Simuo (played by Luulu)

We could have it as a mercenary type thing? Mayor of a local village is worried about these attacks and wants to hire x amount of people to search out and defeat whatever it is? It would be a good way to get the characters together.
I have interests in Monster hunt-y rps and I have two characters that I can remake for it. One is... this one and the other is a desert elf called 'Ogre' who uses specialty arrows to bring down beasts. I rather liked using the woman, but did not do much with her. I'd be down for a m/f or f/f paring with it.

I really don't do well with group rps though so this'd have to be a 1x1.

edit: I actually have a few characters I could use for this. A female merc, a demon who monster hunts. I have a few that I haven done anything with. And for the chick with the burned face, I actually have an idea that can work into this whole monster hunt thing and the fact she has horns and so such.
This is basically the build for a video game I've been dying to play!so I'll be down with it but I have no characters who could fit in..
Hi! I'm pretty interested, too! I have three characters who may be good for this RP! I have a righteous female vampire (Jael Doubek), a short-tempered female mercenary (Mass Effect & Scifi OCs -> Wei Liu), and a W-I-P female cyclops (Monster OCs -> Eshne Lobelia). If any of them might fit the bill, let me know! I know Wei is set up as a Fallout OC, but I can easily adapt her to any setting.
I'm interested as well, and I think my characters might fit well. (im pretty sure that rhymed, cool)
I have no characters that would really mesh with this, but I can certainly draw one up. I'm interested!
PacificGhost

Hi! I'm very interested in this! And I would love to be able to roleplay with my character Zirquoise, since she's new, and I'd love to be able to practice her. :>

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Adventuring/Traveling fantasy based Rp. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus