Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting Pits of Szazos (Part One Complete)

Gauye August (played anonymously)

Dawson Guidio wrote:
(Sorry. Was kinda bored of waiting. And Duuk posted, so I took that as a reason to post. And you got owned. XD)

That happens to Kyle a lot
Dawson Guidio (played by EpicMan561)

He raised an eyebrow, raising a hand to shut up the audience. "That was... too easy. But why...?"
(Noted. Damn. I hate having a life outside of rping. Lol.)

Kyle was quickly caught off guard as he started staring off into space in thought causing a clean blow to land and him fall limp. He mutter a few curses to himself as he faded out and guards grabbed him and started to drag him out. He was roughly thrown into a cage and moments later his body started spaspming violently

He grimaced, immediately clenching his fists. "..."

The vampire female walked into the arena, eyeing the man before her. She cracked her knuckles before she pulled a sword from the wall, swung it a few times to get the feel of the weapon and smiled. "You ready to get schooled, little boy?" Oh, how cocky she was.

Gauye then rushed her opponent and swung for his arm first.

rolled 1d20 and got 7

He caught the punch, attempting a stab at her.

rolled 1d20 and got 8

The woman laughed heartily as she pulled the sword from his hand and this time went for his gut.

rolled 1d20 and got 19

Dukonuu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

As the crowd outside began to cheer again Dukonuu looked at the seizing sword swinger, "My name is Dukonuu," reaching through the bars he put his hand in the sword swingers mouth as his fingers were bit hard. He didn't want the man to bite out his own tongue. "Guard, he needs help!!!" But the guards just laughed tossing a roll of bandages inside, Duuk pulled the man closer to the cages intercept by his mouth. "Sorry," he said pulling his bloody hand out of the mans mouth, he began bandaging the man who seemed to have stopped shaking so violently. "You ok Sword Swinger, don't die before I kill you..."

He was hit, in a place he didn't care to speak of. No, not his groin. An old scar of his, caused by an almost lethal hit. But, he didn't go down. He simply backed up, grinning. "That was good. I'll step back. You deserve a fresh opponent." He went into the audience, considering he wasn't a slave.

(He's EXTREMELY difficult to knock out. So, I went for an indirect method.)

Dukonuu watched the guards dragging Dawson back into the cages what ever fantasy he was having in his mind must have been interesting. Tossing the man in his cell Duuk didn't have much time to think about that man, he was going to kill them all and earn his freedom from all of this... He continued bandaging the sword man and disregarded the arena as the next fighter strolled on out.

(A nineteen means your knocked out, a fore fit is different. The vampire girl got a 19, so you got knocked out... Sry rules are rules.)

(Ahem. He's nearly impossible to knock out, let alone kill. He's a special case. Not a slave, due to the fact that nobody wants him. He's a freaking MACHINE.) He stood at the top of the arena wall, watching with a grin. This was hell on his leg, but he bore it.

((There are no special cases, and no machines in an ancient egypt era RP. He got knocked out, rules are rules... not even i am above them.))

(Wait. This is Egypt? Well, then this is an issue. Dawson exists in the FUTURE. How will that even work?)

((NO MORE OOC POSTS HERE PLZ!))

(Sorry, sorry. I believe I'm disqualified?)

Outside the crowd began to chant as Duuk finished his bandage job, "Who did you fight?" He said to the unconscious Dawson, remembering he was knocked out Duuk went back to his cell walls having finished helping the swordsman.

He grinned, pulling out a knife. "No clue. Doesn't matter, though. These cages are useless to me." He was feigning unconsciousness. He didn't even belong in a cage, technically. "Throwing it for the kingpins."
Setiha Rakashi (played by GoddessLuna)

Setiha was watching the battles happening in front of him. He could not even believe he was here locked in in a cage and sentence to fight for his freedom. He could not believe he was named as a heretic after all he did for the king. He was now out in the desert and part of some fighting arena squad.

He had never seen people like this before who were these people? Were they special like him? After 3 people fought and lost apparently it was now his turn to fight. The guards dragged him out of the cage and pushed him toward the women who had knocked out the last guy within a min. He saw the weapons and noticed his staff was there which made it easier for him to see his visions and heard some sheep he had. Well now he had no sheep so this would be his weapon to bring him salvation he hoped.

He grabbed his staff and stood far away from the woman awaiting for her to strike first.

The guards opened the cage tossing the man some bandages, they proceeded to beat the boy senseless and take any weapons on his person, 'stealing from the weapon rack gets your a victory stripped away, but I am in a giving mood," the guard kicked the boys face and examined the knife he stole along with the sword. 'Let it happen again and you will rot away in the Szazos Rat-Water dungeon.' The guard relocked the door and left with any items Dawson had obtained, and the keys.

"Not from Black Rock are you Mister Dawson," Duuk had a moment where he remembered they were all just fighting for their freedom and he broke a small roll of bread and tossed Dawson half, "good luck in your next fight, everyone deserves freedom..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting Pits of Szazos (Part One Complete)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus