Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting Pits of Szazos (Part One Complete)

He growled as he felt the metal blades drag across his back drawing more blood just before grabbing the weapon rack itself and swinging the entirety around aiming to smash it against damons body.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of +2, got 3

Damon (played by Staticblast1)

If it weren't for the blood rage, the rack would've caught Damon completely off guard. Instead, he backflipped away from the swordsman and the weapons rack. Upon landing him immediately leaped back into the air, and brought his swords down on his opponent.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19. After the modifier of +3, got 22

He roared in a blood curdling manner as the swords cleaved deep into him. His form stayed standing for a bit as the last bit of life faded from his eyes. A few moments later he then fell on to his knees then face first in the dirt.

Damon stabbed his swords into the fallen swordsman to reassure himself that he would not rise again. When the body didn't move, the blood rage subsided, his life no longer in danger.
The magic coursing through his body returned to dormancy, the enhancements with it. Damon recovered his cognitive thought, and immediately panicked at the sight of what he had done. He's a thief, not a killer! He always felt terrible for those he killed when he lost control. He felt numb as the guards picked him up and threw him in his cage.
Dukonuu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Rejoicing and celebrating could be heard above the cages in the city of Szazos above as the Festavil commenced. Drinking and merriment could be heard all though the night as the contestants tried to sleep in the morning they were awakened abruptly and forced to change cells. Damen however was thrown into the arena with a brand new challenger. So far Setiha had two victories and Dukonuu along with Damen each had one victory. Everyone else was either waiting in their cages to fight or fell in battle the day before... "Kill Damen," Duuk said, "he kept me from my vengeance, I want him dead."

Damon had a bit of trouble sleeping the previous night. Not only from guilt, but because some kid kept glaring at him. It was kinda creepy. Still, he got some rest, so he wasn't on thr verge of passing out, he was just tired, and the sore muscles from over exertion didn't help either.
Not even a full minute after he was awoken, he was thrown back into the field along with a fresh opponent. He stifled a yawn and went to the repaired weapon rack to pick up the serrated swords. They hadn't been cleaned, but he couldn't afford to think about the previous day's events. He turned to his opponent and got into a ready stance.
Setiha Rakashi (played by GoddessLuna)

Setiha was having a dream about his past. One that was filled with peace and tending to the sheep while he lived with his mother and father. The dream lasted for a while but in the middle of his dream he thought he saw something he did not know. Like... it was a vision. The images he saw were of people fighting and dieing in what seemed like an arena. He saw himself which triggered Setiha to awaken in shock. He awoken to guards who demanded him to get up and move out of his cage. Only then did he realize where he was. He had forgotten he was mixed up in some fight to the death and that he thought he died. Before he got his thoughts together he was shoved into another cage and then he felt the pain. His whole body felt heavy and then he saw bandages all around his chest and back.

As he was carried out back in the light he shielded his eyes briefly and saw the other fighters. Some he knew or rather fought against others looked new. He had now come to realize that for whatever reason he was still alive and was going to fight once more. But apparently it was not his time yet so all he could do is watch from his cage. He put a hand over his chest and grimaced at the pain. Someone bandaged him up and tried to seal his wounds. He looked over to see who was going to fight when he noticed their was food in the cage and quickly grabbed them and started to eat. He was very hungry and thirsty but the only water he got was from the fruit itself but Setiha was not picky person so he accepted it with great respect and watched quietly at the battle that was about to unfold.
Captain Darke wolfe (played by CaptainDarkewolv)

hello there?

when doo i start rping?

The wolf looks around the arena, he grabs a few daggers and bow and a longsword off the weapons rack then taps on the bars. "Hey Guards... open the darn gate and let me fight already or i will not be nice pirate anymore I might just break the bars and kill you lot if you don't let me fight.... "

He walks over to the gate and wonders who will be fighting him, being 8ft and quite muscular most people look small to him so he does like to mock people. He would love to see the crowd cheer as he shows how violent he can be.

Damon was not looking forward to this fight. He'd fought some animals before, but none as big as this wolf. He had grabbed quite a few weapons, so he at they very least intended to maim Damon, if not kill. Still, he couldn't afford to let his hesitation show, especially since wolves tended to capitalize on that.
So, the first chance he got, Damon rushed at the wolf, aiming his swords for his legs.

rolled 1d20 and got 7

The pirate swings his long sword at Damon aiming mostly at his belly hoping to cut him in half for a good show! ( screw it ill have a go)

rolled 1d20 and got 18

He replys this hit with another swing of the sword to the head then looking at the crowd smiling.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11. After the modifier of +1, got 12

The wolf swung his sword just before Damon reached him, and his swords being shorter, just missed the wolf as he tried to stop. The long sword however made a deep gash in his torso. The blow forced Damon onto his backside, so when he saw the second swing, he could only move back a small distance and turn his head with the sword, minimizing the damage to a cut on his cheek.
His magic started to pulse, wanting release, but he staved off the urge, instead painfully rolling backwards to his feet. Unsure if he could take another hit like that first blow, Damon decided to make one more attack before surrendering.
He dropped one of his swords, placing the free hand on the wound on his chest, then he quickly flung his hand out ward, aiming to send his blood into his opponent's eyes. The he rushed forward once more, bringing his remaining sword down for the chest.

rolled 1d20 and got 12

Dark growls at Damon from the use of magic and starts to glow blue " your magic really is.... thats it im gonna use magic as well!" gets onto all fours and leap up into the air tackling with my full heavy body weight.

rolled 1d20 and got 18

Damon watched in suprise as the wolf lunged at him, knocking him to the ground and breaking one of his arms upon collision with the ground. He let out a painful scream that the wolf seemed to relish.
Damon felt the magic tug for release, and he was no longer in position to deny it. With his last cognitive thought, he looked at the wolf with sorrow in his eyes. "You want to see magic, you got it." Then the blood rage was released.
His eyes quickly turned hateful, and with enhanced strength, he pushed the wolf off of him. He stood up as his body began to heal, the gash across his chest too serious to heal fully, remained as a shallow cut. He didn't bother to set his arm back in place before it healed, so it healed incorrectly, while the wounds from the previous day, as well as the cut on his face, healed completely.
He rushed with new speed at his enemy, picking up his swords along the way, and stabbed them for his lungs.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8. After the modifier of +1, got 9

He laughs at Damon before picking him up by the neck and attempts to choke him to death " you're lucky i have self control with my magic... right now i'm only using my raw power.." Dark smerks then squeezes down on his neck

rolled 1d20 and got 18

Damon struggled in the man's grip, unable to pry himself free even with the enhancements of his magic. Eventually, his struggle weaked and his cognitive thought returned. His magic returned to dormancy once more, as did Damon as his world turned black.

Dark drops Damon before he dies and bows showing mercy to the human " Hello there croud i give his man mercy to show you that not everyone here is blood thirsty" slaps Damon to wake him up then helps him to his feet. " Damon do you surrender?"

Damon groaned as he felt something tapping his face. He slowly opened his eyes to see the wolf standing over him saying something. He was too out of it to understand what he was saying, but he didn't want to risk his life if the wolf was trying to keep the fight going.
He weakly raised his good hand in a motion that he hoped would be interpreted as "enough" and hoarsely said, "I give up".

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting Pits of Szazos (Part One Complete)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus