Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting Pits of Szazos (Part One Complete)

Dawson Guidio (played by EpicMan561)

"Hah, not me. I've seen whole races die. I'm a broken man. And besides, I don't need luck. I'll die anyway, and that's what I want. A chance to die."
Dukonuu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Unlike the fighters before, that was August's fifth fight the council above spun the wheel for her...Setihan was pulled back as the guards blushed, ashamed that they had forgotten.

rolled 1d6 and got 5

As the Roc, was brought froth chain on it's leg, is screeched loudly at the woman with vampire blood. This giant bird began peaking at the ground at first but when the gong sounded it lunged at the woman who was torn to bits!

((Sorry guys she wanted out...))

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of +10, got 15

He grimaced. "Damn..."

The bird continued to claw and peck over and over again, the woman through a sword strike but it hardly damaged the giant bird even if it did do some damage. As the bird grew angrier the talons of the beast slashed forward violently!

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of +11, got 18

"..."

Somehow still alive the woman seemed to have given up, whether to fear or to something else entirely, the bird lunged in for one last attack... swallowing what remained.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11. After the modifier of +12, got 23

As the Roc was pulled back from the arena the challenger was pushed back out into the arena by the guards and as if a twisted joke to the slave fighters the next challenger was brought out as well....

He sighed, head in his hand. "All the best ones are murdered..."
Setiha Rakashi (played by GoddessLuna)

Setiha was kind of glad he did not have to fight a women. He really did not light to fight unless it was his life or theirs. Apparently the woman was to face a beast not him. They threw Setiha back into the cage and the weapon which was his staff anyways was put back where the weapons were suppose to be. He noticed the other fighters but did not talk to him. He really did not need to speak to others around here. It seamed they were all crazy or he got a horrible vibe from them.

After he watched the women being eaten he cringed slightly. That was such a horrible way to go and he would not wished that upon anyone. He felt like she should have been able to do more but sadly not like this. After that gruesome fight he was to go back out and fight for his life once more. He had hoped to obtain a vision while here to maybe help him spare his life but none have came. He stepped out onto the arena and waited for his opponent.
Rogr'um the Dishonor (played anonymously)

Tallon had tears in his eyes as the hawk man entered the stadium, his kind used to worship the Roc's but now one was being used for the amusement of slave traders, this sickened him. He swore he would earn his freedom, but this was where he actually got to show his might. "Blessings of the Phoenix," he said bowing, "my name is Talon, may I wish you a good fight my friend, may honor touch your weapon as it will touch mine..."

He stared forward, frown clear on his face. "This is wrong."

"Let's make a pact," said looking at Dawson. Making sure no guards were in the immediate area he continued, "first one to win their freedom kills the stupid council at any cost... what do you say?"

Tallon Christian wrote:
Tallon had tears in his eyes as the hawk man entered the stadium, his kind used to worship the Roc's but now one was being used for the amusement of slave traders, this sickened him. He swore he would earn his freedom, but this was where he actually got to show his might. "Blessings of the Phoenix," he said bowing, "my name is Talon, may I wish you a good fight my friend, may honor touch your weapon as it will touch mine..."

Setiha looked at the man who was to face him. He looked like a bird and wondered if he to was a descendant from a god. The only god he could think of was Ra the ruler of the sun. He held his staff in hand and prayed that he my remain alive. If not then it was the fate of Anubis for him to fall. He did not tell the man who introduced himself as Talon his name he only wished for this to end fast. There was not point in telling his name in a battleground.

Setiha took a deep breath and lunged toward the man bringing his staff around and aiming for the mans side. He hoped the man would not dodge him and just take the blow and bow out.

rolled 1d20 and got 12
1-9 miss, 10-18 hit, 19 knockout, 20 Insta-kill!!!

He grinned. "Now we're talking."

Tallon felt a painful zing in his side, hopping back after a examining his crapped rib, "nice hit..." He glanced at the weapon rack, he hadn't chosen a weapon yet... Not that he could, most Featherfolk couldn't use weapons like normal people could, due to the feathers on his wings, flapping his wings he jumped high! Attempting to bling his foe with the sun he brought his sharp talon feet down towards Setiha's face and throat, "may you feel no pain in death," the honorable bird man said under his breathe.

rolled 1d20 and got 16
1-9 Miss, 10-18 Hit, 19 KO, 20 KILL to DEATH

Tallon Christian wrote:
Tallon felt a painful zing in his side, hopping back after a examining his crapped rib, "nice hit..." He glanced at the weapon rack, he hadn't chosen a weapon yet... Not that he could, most Featherfolk couldn't use weapons like normal people could, due to the feathers on his wings, flapping his wings he jumped high! Attempting to bling his foe with the sun he brought his sharp talon feet down towards Setiha's face and throat, "may you feel no pain in death," the honorable bird man said under his breathe.

Setiha landed his hit but was surprised the birdman was not unconscious. He really did not want to fight to the death and the man clearly was not going to give up. But how could Setiha expect him to bow out? He might be trying to get his freedom as well like him. Setiha was foolish to think this would end with one hit. Before he had time to try to strike again the bird man jumped into the air and Setiha looked straight up and the sun blinded him slightly right as the birdman came down to attack him. Setiha tried to react in time but it was no use the sharp talons of the birdmans feet cut his cheek as Setiha tried to dodge. Setiha felt the pain of his cut but tried to ignore it to take this chance and grab the birdmans leg as he was still descending down and slammed him into the ground. Well he hoped this would work because the his blood was already dripping down his neck and he did not want to make this wound any worse.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20. After the modifier of +1, got 21
1-9 miss, 10-18 hit, 19 knockout, 20 Insta-kill!!!

Slamming down onto his neck Tallon crippled as he hit the ground, dead... Maybe one of his fellow slave fighters could fufill his dying wish... "free.... the.... roc........." Tallon was dead.

OP: Damn, first death! Tallon was so cool lol, oh well. GOOD GAME!

He grit his teeth. "I suppose I'd be next then..." He was released, out into the arena.

Tallon Christian wrote:
Slamming down onto his neck Tallon crippled as he hit the ground, dead... Maybe one of his fellow slave fighters could fufill his dying wish... "free.... the.... roc........." Tallon was dead.

OP: Damn, first death! Tallon was so cool lol, oh well. GOOD GAME!

Setiha was shocked as he had killed the man. He did not realize he had put so much strength in his attack that it caused the man named Tallon to die. He heard the snapping noise of his neck and was saddened by this. He wiped some of the blood that was dripping down his neck and looked at the man that laid dead in front of him. "I am sorry.." he whispered knowing it was pointless to apologize he could not help it. He prayed that the man would find peace in the afterlife.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting Pits of Szazos (Part One Complete)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus