Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting Pits of Szazos (Part One Complete)

Captain Darke wolfe (played by CaptainDarkewolv)

Looks at Damon and smiles before helping him to his feet " good i accept your surrender, who is the next person i need to fight?" Looks around before i look at the crowd smiling and waving
Damon (played by Staticblast1)

Damon didn't fully understand what was going, but he was stll alive, so he didn't really question it. He cradled his useless arm as he walked a short distance before guards grabbed him and threw him back into his new cage, which happened to lie next to the cage the consantly glaring kid was in. He looked at that glare before deciding to ask, "Would you mind breaking my arm again?"
Dukonuu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Dukonuu looked out the cage at the two fighting and he knew the guy he beat yesterday would be fighting next or he would be fighting next... "How could you die so soon sword swinger, I never got my revenge..."

(Damon you can attack twice since Darke did early on, and remember your modifiers guys!)

( alright then... do the darn roll :p )
A young kid appearing only 16 entered the arena and stared at his wolf like opponent. He then rotated his head on his shoulder to loosen up his neck.

"You are not who i seek furbag. I want the one who killed my father yesterday. Lets end this quickly."

Wasting no time the fresh and energetic youth then rushed him and leapt high aiming a quick kick for the wolf mans head.

rolled 1d20 and got 3

As the guards release the new fighter into the ring, they noticed Carke with his weapons, "retreat to your sell DOG!" One called with no response another called out, "his collar! It must have fallen off in the fight!!!" Darke had been wearing a slaver made density collar, as they all were, it kept any slave with magical abilities from using any sort of teleportation spell. But now with the collar broken their was no choice, "Shoot him before he escapes!!!"

(Dark wants out, so he has agreed to do a sudden death, a 1D20, no modifiers, my shot. If I roll a 9 or higher i hit and kill him, if I roll a 8 or bellow he wants to teleport away! Lets see what happens shall we?)

rolled 1d20 and got 15
1-8 Darke Escapes, 9-20 Dark dies... His idea, not mine.

Puts my hands to my face and shakes my head. " i don't want to attack a child.. He is too young to die... i didn't even kill the last guy..." tries to cast my spell to let me escape this place ( Dukonuu do your roll then... anything below 12 means i can't get away anything above means i do and for fun anything below 7 means i die)

wait nope forget about that text you did it already, well goodnight then people!

erm also that wasn't the deal btw " anything bellow 12 means i do die and your right and anything above means i get away"

As the wolf dies the guards carry his body away and instead of burning it like they did the rest the group of slavers had been requested to skin the animal for his expensive fur. The crowd cheers as the guards bow and bring out the next challenger, Dukonuu is tossed out into the fray. "You, you look like someone I know..." It hit him that this was someone related to Sword Swinger, "Your perfect!" If Duuk could best this foe, he would have return his honor to himself, grabbing his usual weapon's two spears he took a few good steps and through the first one right at the kid.

rolled 1d20 and got 20
1-9 Miss, 10-18 Hit, 19 KO, 20 KILL to DEATH

You rp unfairly! im going to talk to the admin! i even have quotes of you agreeing to my terms.... so non of that happened... if i use your logic.. then anything below 9 means everyone you love will live and anything above means they will die a horrble death!

rolled 1d20 and got 5

((Great now if you are finished, were getting back to our RP.))

((You joined our story and wanted to be OP, I said that we would roll for your freedom if you try to cheat and escape, I sent you the rules of the game and by not abiding by them you died. Next time don't join a game where you cant be god... now stop spamming our story and get out.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting Pits of Szazos (Part One Complete)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus