Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art for RP Characters (fuuullll)

Would be mad not to ask, your art is gorgeous!
My main girl Emmalina I would love to see if possible.

I honestly do not mind cartoony or realistic. Both are wonderful!!
Gosh, I would really love to have a piece done by you. :'D If it's not too much trouble! I'll also be willing to do an art trade as well. ; v ;

Ah... anyways... if you're up to it, I would really love to have an image of Ei done (her preferred form if possible, since I know that I have quite a few differing references for her). ; o ;~

Thanks so much in advance, and please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you're totally interested in taking me up on the art trade offer!
Khantharot (played anonymously)

If you still do this I would love if you could do one of Khan. (story on her rpr)
Nadira Ruya (played anonymously)

You could do Nadira her if you like^^ Feel free to pick one of her outfits in her gallery
Loreli (played anonymously)

Really amazing art! If you're still up for drawing you could do Loreli I'm more fond of the realistic but either of them is fine :D
Grave Topic Starter

To everyone who has posted a request so far, I will PM any illustrations. I may not get to all requests very soon, but in the long run I'll make it a goal to try to get to as many as possible = )
Cano (played anonymously)

If you're still doing these, I'd enjoy one of Cano here. You can view his [url='http://www.rprepository.com/c/cano"]rpr[/url] for his references. Human or Shifter form. It'd be your decision. If this is already closed, no worries then but I'll thank for the opportunity anyhow.

- Cano
Grave Topic Starter

Cano wrote:
If you're still doing these, I'd enjoy one of Cano here. You can view his [url='http://www.rprepository.com/c/cano"]rpr[/url] for his references. Human or Shifter form. It'd be your decision. If this is already closed, no worries then but I'll thank for the opportunity anyhow.

- Cano
Hmm "closed" in the sense that there are plenty of requests, but not closed in that I won't be open to seeing and taking more requests for the future. = )

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art for RP Characters (fuuullll)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus