Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art for RP Characters (fuuullll)

Grave Topic Starter

Thanks for the requests and compliments everyone, I am kinda shocked at the reception o_o
Will work my way through the requests! Can't respond to everyone just now, but I promise I'll reply to what I can >+<
AVA (played by sulky)

you could always try ava out, if you'd like! ❤️
Yesyesyesyesyes!

I would LOVE a piece of Emmet, Fiona, Jeremy, and/or Sophie. I need art for Emmet and Jeremy most.

Please and thanks!
I didn't think about this when I posted before, but I actually have a character that I need designed. If you're interested, drop me a PM and we can discuss it. :)
Stardoll

I would love some realism art of this fellow
Tuesday (played by Skye)

First off, I want to say your art is absolutely gorgeous! c:

If you did decide to draw this lovely girly here, I would be absolutely honored! She does have an imgur gallery with all of her current art uploaded. c: You can see it here!

Thank you!
Aearion (played by Pirate)

Oh boy, you have a lot of requests already! But if you're up for it you can draw Aearion or any other character of mine that strikes your fancy. Aearion just happens to have a lot of refs already, which might be helpful!
i only really have eliotte: http://www.rprepository.com/c/eliotte/89794

but i'd love if you drew him!
Gabrielle Rodgers (played anonymously)

Thank you for being a sweetie and offering, it's very kind of you!

I would adore some artwork of dear Lacing here

I am also looking towards creating a shadow walker, a man that can walk through the shadows and manipulate them in completely. Thinking scarred and tattoo with a missing patch. Possibly more inclined towards apocalyptic style of clothing and things of that nature!
I love your art!! And good luck for your convention. If you want here is Vic or this lady needs art. Either is fine.

And thank you for doing this.
Dog

Feel free to use one of mine as a victim art practice!

The one with the most 'story' would be this fella - http://www.rprepository.com/c/logan - he'd be more suited for Realistic

Then there's this guy - http://www.rprepository.com/c/paxton - who is fine in any medium!
Hi!
Your art is great!
I'd love it if you can do something for this character?
However, I don't want a pic of their face, if that's ok?
I can explain it all in a PM (along with their story) if you select me.
Thank you.
Viviane (played by Say)

Awesome artwork. I hope Vivi can assist in your practice. Especially if you might be looking for feather practice.

She is a Harpy. And if chosen could I get a realistic piece of her?

It would be nice to have some art of her in her falconry gear with her hood on. ^^

Here are refs: 1 and 2

She is a hunter bird trained in the art of falconry currently being trained to be a gladiator fighter. You can also depict her in light leather armor and claw gauntlet if you wanna get fancy. Thanks if you choose her ;}
Maybe Ali would play nicely for you?
All of her pictures are under the "inspiration" tab.

If you'd want someone other than Ali, Charlie always needs more art <3

I'd personally really prefer the realistic, but if you want to go cartooney, please feel free to!

I hope everyone's characters really help inspire you hun! <3
I'd love art of Iari, Basilo, or Phane! Take your pick! c:
Hello. :3 I know you have a lot of requests since so many people on this site enjoy getting artwork. I hate to put more on you but I will offer that if you want to draw any of my characters, please feel free to do so and if not, I understand.
If this is still open, you could draw my main man Nico! XD If not, i totAlly understand, there are three pages full of requests. Lol
Kahlan Koch (played anonymously)

If you're up for it, how about this character?
I would love one of aisthesis either way you draw is fine for me <3
Sherlocke (played anonymously)

Hi there!
Gorgeous art! If you find the time, I'd like some art of Sherlocke of whom currently has only physical model references on his RPR.

спасибо
( Thank You )

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art for RP Characters (fuuullll)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus