Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Who is the odd one out?

Well... Me, I guess.
Iam a Dane, it's kind of rare for me to meet other Danes on the internet, I guess I did not get the memo of where they went.
None the less, Iam an artist, I draw for my own amusement and well partially also because I had nothing else to do through Highschool and all that... stuff.
Also, Iam new here! Which again probably puts me in the category of odd one out.
In advance; Iam SORRY! Iam not, I repeat not a native english speaker, so I have a bunch of flaws in my english, however I do strive to become better and improve in RP as much as possible.
Also Iam sorry yet again, but punctuations and commas Is not my forte, not on danish neither on english, once again I will always do my best! :)

Well what categories do I like?
Romance, Supernatural, Feral, Thriller, Fantasy, Adventure, Prehistoric(dinosaurs, nothing can beat dinosaurs, you all better know that) and the psychological.

Currently Iam writing a horror novel, about what I can not say, since i've personally never seen anyone with my idea, and because of that I will not publically say, what it is about before either someone beaten me to it and published an idea close to mine, or my own has been published.

I have an ocean of characters, I've hoarded characters for many years now, so i'll only be adding a small fraction of them. I use characters for litterature(novel, short story and poems), RP, drawing and simply my own amusement.
Some of them is far more detailed than others, personally I believe the life blows into them when RP'ing or writing a story and not before that.<

I do have human characters as well, I just haven't submitted any yet, unless my anthropomorphic one counts.
Welcome to RPR! We have a lot of Danes around the site actually! :) With interests like those I am sure you will fit in here just fine :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we're a super friendly bunch here ^_^
Welcome to RPR! Might I just say, I simply adore your chosen icon. The artist has a beautiful style. Also such a lovely character.
Welcome to RPR!
Pleased to see such a detailed introduction! :)
Keo

Welcome to Rpr, i'm sure your english will improve over time, and in reality it's actually really good. I'm native to english and i'm not even good with commas and such. ANYWAYS welcome to Rpr, theres tons of friendly people here with similar Rp interests so i wish you luck in finding them and hope you enjoy it here.
Welcome! <3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! All characters count, not just humans. ;) Our yearly genre jumble with RPR's mascots has more non-humans than humans in it.

If you search for "Danish" at the top right of the site, you'll find there are tons of Danish folks here. :) As well as groups and topics looking for you! Don't fret about your English, there are many who aren't English native speakers. As long as you try your best (which you clearly are) then you'll be fine!

I'm very excited to hear about your novel, too. How will you be publishing it?
welcome to rpr, i am hoping your having lots of fun looking around the site and at all the people this place holds, hit me up if you want to rp some
Gingerchabi22

hi there welcome to the site i hope you have a fab time here and i hope you find your way round fast aswell, if you have any questions to ask ask away and if you need someone to talk to pm me im always happy to talk.
MiusEmpire Topic Starter

Loki ~ Thank you for the warm welcome :) Iam pleased to hear, Danes is around as well :'D Currently the only question i can think of is as a free member, how many character slots do I have?? :), I like your name from the Norse Mythology, though I must say you don't seem to bring along, any tragedies to this thread :'D

Shakespeare ~ Thank you very much :) The icon is by an artist named CGunn on deviantArt the artist name is InstantCoyote
The character name is "Cheyenne Rosine - De La Vie Est Belle" she is a Madra, the species is by Mikaley on dA. I'll be adding her to my profile soon! :)

StarWitch ~ Thank you so much <3

Keo ~ Thank you for the welcome <3 Iam looking forward to start RP'ing but first i'll be lurking around, to see if I can get a foothold of everything.

Unicorn ~ Thank you ! <3

Sanne ~ Oooh what is this jumble about? :D
Thank you, that is very useful actually :'D
I'll be looking into different publishers, my thought have been Historia, but It depends on the percentage of money other publishers demand per book.
Historia takes 25% of all sales. While others i've seen this far takes from 30% up to 50% :)
In my oppenion a publisher shouldn't be allowed to get 50% of sales <.<!!

Saygerow ~ Thank you for the welcoming :D, out of curiousity how long have you been on this site? :)

Gingerchabi22 ~ Thank you ^^, I'll be pm'ing you for sure, if I can figure out how, I guess it might be easy :') we'll see!
Welcome to RPR! I am sure you will find plenty of people to befriend on here! Also this site is pretty great for those of us with character hoarding issues. It's a place where we can store and use those brain children of ours! Hopefully you are settling in well! :D
Kim Site Admin

MiusEmpire wrote:
Loki ~ Thank you for the warm welcome :) Iam pleased to hear, Danes is around as well :'D Currently the only question i can think of is as a free member, how many character slots do I have?? :), I like your name from the Norse Mythology, though I must say you don't seem to bring along, any tragedies to this thread :'D

I can answer that! As a free member, you've got ten free character slots. If you want more, you can either purchase a monthly subscription (10 more character slots for as long as you keep the subscription), purchase permanent extra character slots, get lucky and receive them as a gift from another member who thinks you are rad, or participate in one of the periodic contests that the site and sometimes even just members run. Some of the contests are so easy to enter, all you have to do is roll some forum dice to have a chance. :)
MiusEmpire wrote:
Sanne ~ Oooh what is this jumble about? :D

Also this! Every year (usually in May) there's a new "genre jumble" on the home page, with as many different types of characters as possible to represent our diversity as a RP site. All of the characters are drawn by members here! :D

This is this year's:

genrejumble.png

Anyway, welcome to the site! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions or concerns. The staff and the membership are very friendly and typically extremely willing to help. :)
MiusEmpire Topic Starter

TornBySanity ~ I deffintley am :) everything is slowly coming together <3 And thank you for the welcome !

Kim ~ Thank you so much for answerering ! :D been looking around, but I can't seem to find a specific place for these contests?

Oh.. so <.< some artist draws a group picture of different characters from RP Repository or is it different artists art clashed together into one group picture? :D
Kim Site Admin

MiusEmpire wrote:
TornBySanity ~ I deffintley am :) everything is slowly coming together <3 And thank you for the welcome !

Kim ~ Thank you so much for answerering ! :D been looking around, but I can't seem to find a specific place for these contests?

Oh.. so <.< some artist draws a group picture of different characters from RP Repository or is it different artists art clashed together into one group picture? :D

The contests appear from time to time in the forums. I don't think there is one going right now. :)

For the jumble, different artists try to invent a character they think represents a common RP genre, and then they get mashed together. Here's the thread for this year's: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=17377
EpicMan561

Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Hello! :D Welcome to RPR! You RP with Dinosaurs! That's so cool! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Who is the odd one out?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus