Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!~ ^^

Hello everyone! I am sort of new and hoping that you all treat me well.
Bye!~ ^^
Sanne Moderator

Hello HowlingAngel!! I'm sure you'll like it here. :) Would you like to tell us a bit more about what sort of things you like to RP?
Welcome to RPR! Don't hesitate to jump right in, we're all super friendly here :D
Welcome to RPR! Trust me there are loads of awesome people here! There is even an RP Finder to help you try to find something new :D
Welcome to RPR! <3
EpicMan561

Hey there, welcome to RPR!
booksarebae

HowlingAngel wrote:
Hello everyone! I am sort of new and hoping that you all treat me well.
Bye!~ ^^
Hey HowlingAngel! Welcome to RP Repository! It's super fun, and everyone's super nice! Have fun!
HowlingAngel Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hello HowlingAngel!! I'm sure you'll like it here. :) Would you like to tell us a bit more about what sort of things you like to RP?

I'm sure I'll love it here. I love all kinds of Rp mostly romance, action, adventure and fantasy.

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Don't hesitate to jump right in, we're all super friendly here :D

Thank you, I'm sure you all are

TornBySanity wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Trust me there are loads of awesome people here! There is even an RP Finder to help you try to find something new :D

Thank you, that would help

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR! <3

Thank you

EpicMan561 wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR!

Hello, thank you.
Treated well? Oh my. I must say you've come to the right place if you seek to be treated fantastically!

Welcome to RPR, my dear!

Shakespeare wrote:
Treated well? Oh my. I must say you've come to the right place if you seek to be treated fantastically!

Welcome to RPR, my dear!

Thank you! It means a lot to have people welcoming me here.
Hello :) Welcome to the site.
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to the site everyone is super nice and i hope you have a fab time here so good luck

Alecia wrote:
Hello :) Welcome to the site.

Hello and thankyou

Gingerchabi22 wrote:
hi welcome to the site everyone is super nice and i hope you have a fab time here so good luck

Thank you
Here's to a late welcome! XD *Glass clink*
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Sorry I'm late to join the welcome wagon, I was away for the holiday weekend. But, romance, action, adventure and fantasy are popular genres, so I'm certain you'll find what you're looking for here. :) And if people aren't treating you civilly, please seek out a mod.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!~ ^^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus