Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Let me hear your BATTLE CRY

Darth_Angelus Moderator

All of the submissions have been good so far, looking forward to hearing more :)
I think I'd scare my elderly neighbors to death, I live adjacent in the apartment building to elder people so I shall not try, sounds fun though.
Jetticus

I had lots of fun doing this :D I can do more if you want!?
Just got done making mine - including one that involved muffins. I ended up scaring my cat :(. On the plus side, I ENDING USING A THU'UM. My su'um is okay for shouting :D.

(Dragon language primer: thu'um = shout, su'um = voice, krosis = patience, dov/dovah = dragon, dovahkiin = dragonborn).

...Now to get them to you... This should only take a few hours on my jacked internet.

Edit: Yeah, this is going to end up being one of the 'Out to the car...' adventures. (I get great internet in my car, but not in my apartment, you see)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

We've had some excellent submissions already but the more we have, the better!

It can be weird to record yourself, believe me I know. But don't be shy, if you do, you'll end up kicking yourself when you see what you missed out on :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Bonesie! I haven't heard yours yet. I will look forward to listening when I am not on a crappy crappy laptop. :D

Man, you guys really pulled out the stops this weekend! I just opened up the email account to see what we had, and I was just blown away how creative you guys are being. Also, some of you can do funny voices and some of you do can do terrifying voices. This is going to be one heck of a fight. :D
LISTEN TO MINE OR I WILL REVOKE YOUR SPACE EMPRESS AND DRAGONZORD SUMMONING POWERS.

Bonebag wrote:
LISTEN TO MINE OR I WILL REVOKE YOUR SPACE EMPRESS AND DRAGONZORD SUMMONING POWERS.

I did! I was talking about you when I said you can do really scary shouts! xD I loved your commentary especially, we're going to have to find somewhere to use it. <3
I have an rpr mohawk, the Space Admin Empress has listened to my angry laptop shouting, and my mom-type biounit dislikes my new haircut. My life is fairly complete.

Bonebag wrote:
I have an rpr mohawk, the Space Admin Empress has listened to my angry laptop shouting, and my mom-type biounit dislikes my new haircut. My life is fairly complete.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Kim wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen.

Challenge accepted.

mohawk1.jpg
mohawk2.jpg
mohawk3.jpg
mohawk4.jpg

My BROhawk.

BRAVO for your BROHawk! :D
DANKE. So is there going to be, like, a big compilation of all the laptop screaming after all this ends on theee... 15th, I think?
Loving the browhawk, Bones! :D

And so glad that more shouts and battle cries were sent in! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Today is your last chance to submit a Battlecry! Anyone that is thinking about it, please do, the more we have the better! :)
hold on im bout to do mine xD
its not working lol
Darth_Angelus Moderator

What's happening?
it wont open

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Let me hear your BATTLE CRY

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus