Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Forums

Heya, my name is Lor. I've been a Furcadia player for over eight years now. Coming onto RPR because character websites are more fun here. I like that it is a community of characters and roleplayers discussing different forms of rp and plots. This place seems pretty fantastic. As far as rp goes, I am a para rper open to every sort of situation for characters. So, here's a hello to everyone!
Jello_Monsta

Hello and welcome! Lots of people from furcadia here, I am sure you'll fit in fine :)
Welcome! This place is awesome, lots of people to rp with :)
Lol, well howdy :)
I'm new here, and never even heard of this site until a friend told me to go here....so I did :)
Jetticus

Yep Welcome to you both! I am excited for the new people to do this with!
Welcome there. Hope you'll enjoy your stay! c:
You will both love it here.

Welcome home :D
hey :) welcome to RPR! hope you enjoy your stay
GoddessKitty

Konbanwa! I haven't gotten a chance to RP yet, but I already adore it here and I know you will too! Para RP is my cup of tea so here's to hoping I'll see you around!
Paich Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for the welcome!
Kim Site Admin

Oh, hi there Paich! Glad you are enjoying it here so far. You should come chat with us some time. :)
Dren Fieldmane (played by Foedus)

I know you! :D
hi all
Minerva

Welcome! Is your name bychance a variation of "ashmedai" or "ashmadia"?
Yay new people! Welcome to rpr everybody! This place is awesome :) I'm sure you'll end up loving it here just as much as the rest of us :D
Hey there dudes and dudettes. I'm excited to be here and meet all you purdy people. I'm Katt, or Kaity. Whatever tickles your fancy. I'm originally from The Padded Cell, relocated to CyberChat, moved to The Keep (where I still briefly am.) Cool beans!
Yay! Converted another buddy! Welcome to rpr, this place is awesome :) I'm sure you'll fit right in!
Paich Topic Starter

Hey Kait. And lol, yes I know you to Dren. And Loki! If you are who I think you are haven't talked to you in ages. Like.. at least a year.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Forums

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus