Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Early Spring at the Taurus Temple

Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel nodded, "Yeah, but you'll probably want these for when you talk. Do you want me to leave them in the basement?" As for the other one, "I'm sure I'll probably run into Ferous eventually." He didn't seem overly concerned about it. "Hopefully it will work out." Gabe didn't see much point in worrying though, because little could be done about it now.

He's got his supplies gathered back up, and he figures that he might as well start up here, since baby!Ash was laying on the rug. He's got a broom, so he'll start sweeping up. "I started reading The Odyssey." He'd glance at Luci, "It's uh...interesting."
Luci (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

Luci nodded. That answered about all the former questions and thoughts and hopes. The last idea drew a tilt of the head. "Really? I would have imagined you'd read that by now. Huh." He didn't seem to think much of it.
Gabriel (played by Loki)

"Hadn't really gotten around to it." He'd been busy with other things. He'd pause for a moment, and then he'd look at Luci, "Is it true? I mean...the story. Did it really happen?" He's still keeping himself busy with sweeping, making a neat pile so that it could be disposed of when he was done.

"You're silly, Gabriel. That's like asking if the bible's true."

...Uh...

...Kay...?
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabe didn't know why he even bothered asking Luci anything. "Nevermind. I'll ask Ferous next time I see her." Luci never gave him a straight answer, he should be used to it by now. He's just going silent then, doing his cleaning like he said he would.

Luci blinked, looking momentarily offended. "What? Surely you realize that fragments of the scriptures are true, parts were that era's propaganda or rumors, and parts were a hitch between the mind of god and hand of man. That's pretty universal with any system... short of maybe, say, Buddhism. ...I like Buddhism." Random fact of the day.
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel just continued on with his cleaning, "Of course I realized." Not that it made any of the bible any easier for him to understand. "Can't say I've much looked into it." Buddhism that was. He's still cleaning, and he seems to be all tapped out of questions since the only one he really had, had basically been answered.

"Hm... well..." Luci seemed to visually shrink. "I guess he's okay as long as you're here. I should get back to business." He slinked toward the door and headed out, unless enraptured in something else.
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel seems rather alarmed, "You're leaving me alone with him?" He really didn't think he was cut out for this sort of thing! He couldn't even speak to baby!Ash. He's glancing at the catthing and then back to Luci, "I know you're busy all the time but...I don't really think I'm qualified for this..." His voice was doing that thing where it was rising in pitch, something that typically only happened when he was actually nervous.

He stopped at the door, placing hands level and easing them downward as if to soothe him to a lower pitch. Shh. "He's not so bad. Just... keep him out of the basement, that'd be a good idea. Unless you want me to take him back for Populus to try to deal with both of them. They take inherent sibling rivalry to a new level."
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabe's looking a little panicky, though he tries to keep his voice lowered, "No, I know she's busy too and he's probably a handful on his own...." He's eyeing Ash suspiciously though, as if he expects the kitty to start acting up the moment that Luci walked out. He's practically wringing his hands, "Alright...but...you'll come if I call right? If something happens?" Well, he needed some sort of reassurance.

Luci nodded. "Yep. ...If I can. But I should be able to."

The cat had taken to... laying down, eyes closed, and apparently sleeping.
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Draeval had been distracted by...something during the whole dragging into the temple. Generally when he gets distracted it has to do with something pretty or something shiny in this case it was BOTH! But now that he was undistracted from that...thing that won't be mentioned he'll run up to the temple and simply slip inside. Still going wolf he paused to gaze at the sleeping cat, 'Zo...'e'z outta da net den...' Wolf and cat, never the two should meet eh?
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabe would nod at Luci, "Alright. Thanks." He hoped he wouldn't have to be here too late babysitting, otherwise Asa was going to wonder where he was. Thankfully Draeval shows up, "Yes, looks like he's sleeping though, so we should probably be quiet." If Gabe was lucky, maybe Ash!Cat would just sleep the whole time! He's going to continue with his chores, once the floor was all swept up, he'd start dusting and oiling the pews. He seemed to have a method to what he was doing, he'd done it often enough.

"So what were you up to today Draeval?" He figured they could still talk, as long as they kept their voices down.
Ash (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

Well, at least he was being still. Eventually, the eyes cracked back open to stare boredly at the two through a lazy slit.
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel turned when Draeval was silent for so long, and he found himself alone with Ash. It looked as if Draeval had been tugged off in time somewhere, hopefully he'd be back soon. "Guess it's just...you and me..." He's not sounding exactly confident here, but as long as Ash was just lounging there, he supposed it'd be okay. He'll continue to go about his chores, while glancing at Ash now and then, as if he were making sure the cat beast hadn't disappeared too.
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Drae and his disappearing acts, they're really haphazardous especially when he falls back in and rolls to his paws with a grunt. "Oi...I need ta learn ta land zo muc' bedder." He blinked and looked at Ash!Cat again before looking over to Gabe. "Iz dat ting zafe? I mean...I kno iz Az' but...'e'z kinda zcary..."
Ash (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

Aww, now Drae, he's even a little smaller than your wolfy form. How bad could he be, barring the annoyed glower at gabe? Actually, that had mostly passed. The moment of separation left the creature lifting its head gabriel's way, as if listening. A small chuff acknowledged the communication, but elsewise, it silently watched. Then again, that wasn't so different from the past. In many fronts, the form could even clarify the man's features in life, blocky shapes easily building a rough outline easily reflecting a once human facade. Now where and when elephant features arose was on them to figure out. Surprisingly, drae's abrupt return didnt startle it, but drew a turn of the head, elsewise stationary. Its tail ticked occasionally in irritation.
Minnow (played by CookieLurv)

"Hey! Get back here you mutt!" she yelled at the dog who had her boot in his mouth. She stopped and bent at the waist, trying to catch her breath. The dog sat waiting for her to resume the game he had made. She growled and stood up to look at him. "You think this is funny!" Minnow's yelling could be heard from the inside of the temple. Not really noticing at first because of her anger towards the dog. Unknowing that the cat was trying to sleep.

She was already having a bad day, but this dog had put the cherry on top and added a bunch of colorful sprinkles. Minnow sat on the ground, not caring if she got dirty in the process. The dog had scooted closer, but by now her attention had focused on the building she had missed. It was like nothing she had ever seen before, but somehow it looked familiar. Like she had seen it, but didn't remember it. Now that she looked upon it, she wondered just how long it had been there.
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel kept glancing at Ash, and then Draeval reappears, "Oh...welcome back." He still feels like Ash wants to eat his face, and the creepy cat form really isn't helping matters. He's just going to continue to do his chores, working a wide angle around the cat!Ash. He didn't want to be bitten or stung. "Anyway I was sa--" He's cut off again, by some girl yelling from outside. He'd glance at the door, and then he'd give Draeval his best puppy eyes, "Can you go see what the deal is? And don't let...uh.....Ash? Out. I'm kind of stuck here on babysitting duty."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Early Spring at the Taurus Temple

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus