Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Early Spring at the Taurus Temple

Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel's confused by the girl, but Luci's taking his attention, "I do realize your opinion of me is quite low, but do you seriously think that I'd just be here doing my chores if I'd lost him?" He's angry and more than a little bit confused, he'd been the one to go chasing Ash down just a couple hours ago! "What Draeval said. She came to get him, thinking they could try the brother thing again." With that, he's going back to cleaning.
Luci (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

He had lowered the smartphone he was tapping at when entered, only to be met by irritation. "Well, excuse me. Sheol knows it's as hard as keeping me contained. Only I don't tend to cause a spike in stray pet population." he tapped a few more times while blindly walking ahead, not even noticing Minnow at first. "Stacy's been having trouble, and considering it bringing a chimera with me wouldn't be the best idea." perhaps Gabe remembered the woman in the red dress at Ash and Danishi's wedding? "...she's, ah, not taking well to how Lode went. Nightmares and whatnot." hence not wanting to bring a beast to the emergency call. He paused, dropped the phone, and spotted the new girl. "...ohh?" he sounded positively intrigued, and the grin slipping over his face matched. He strutted closer, tucking his phone in his pocket and letting his thumb linger there. "And who might you be?"
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel just closed his eyes, let out a breath slowly and counted to 10 silently. Something this petty wasn't worth starting an argument over. He'd address Luci's comment, "Yeah, I remember her." Luci's probably talking to the girl by then, and Gabe looks over at Draeval, "Hey while you're here do you wanna help me with the lawn real fast?" Since they could go outside now, and Gabe wasn't sure if Ferous would be back with Ash for them to watch again. As long as there were no objections, Gabe'd stack up his cleaning stuff neatly, and he'd head outside to trim the grass and tend the flower garden.
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Draeval had his hands arms folded across his chest and he'd taken to let his now ice blue eyes stare at the stained glass window his friend was so fond of. He needed a distraction and while he was thinking of a way to make one happen he heard Gabe break into his thoughts. His eyes shifted and fell on his friend and he flashed a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes, "Yez...I could uze zumtin ta da wit mai 'andz. Nerbouz energy an all dat." He wasn't a bad liar but Gabe would know better, he knew him more than well enough to read between Drae's lines.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Early Spring at the Taurus Temple

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus