Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Early Spring at the Taurus Temple

Ferous (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

Ferous blinked, staring at the attempt at talking. Uh... Heh. That will be approached later, even if Gabe earned a sideglance. Yes, she's blaming you if her father grows up saying dood. Regardless, she reached up to rub the back of her head, unintentionally mussing that which still hung down. "I tend not to let Via touch it, or I feel like a harlot. And father won't be managing it for some time, obviously, so..." a sigh escaped. "do what thou wilt." yes, even if gabe had only seen it in a few instances, like Jack, apparently Ash had a thing for managing hair; especially in younger days, when he even braided some of his own.

"...i wouldn't suggest the restaurant. you're dealing with hyperintelligent toddlers with natural body armor, fangs, and other dangerous parts. Give them some time to further adapt, then maybe. I don't imagine it'll be too long."
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel's a bit red at that look she gave him, he knows he messed up. So many things he could say about Luci, but he'll thankfully keep his commentary to himself. He'll twist her hair into the simple knot, "There." He'd grin, "It wasn't too bad right? I could probably do something fancier sometime, if you wanted. I had to learn how to do different styles because..." He'd trail off and he'd bite his lip, "Nevermind." He didn't want to talk about that.

"Anyway." Moving right along, "Well...it's fairly empty. But if you don't feel comfortable with that, I could come to you. To that um...area? We discussed in the past." Hopefully she would remember what he was talking about. "Just not right now, obviously." He was kind of stuck babysitting Ash. "Really...I can help."

"Hello, Draeval." it came belatedly with meek smile. Clearly, she was weighted and distracted but that wasn't new. "...they aren't... there anymore, gabriel. It is like a hollow nest. No part of him remains there now. I guess... we didn't make clear why he chose the path he did. He wanted to ensure he could come to this world again, for people like you, and in so made himself quite mortal."
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel's looking extremely confused, and that's fair enough because they're talking about two different things. "Er...no. But...I mean I didn't know that last bit. But that's not what I was talking about." He's looking around, and he finally just sighs. It didn't matter if the secret was out now, what was done was done. "The place I made. Out in the woods? I came to talk to you about it a few months ago. You said this Temple would help Ash, so I wondered if the same thing would help his brother?" Hopefully she was on the same page as he was now.

"...oh." it was her turn to be red. "That's where I've been keeping him. I passed him to an old friend briefly, but he isn't particularly thrilled. I was ready to reunite them there actually. They've had enough time apart. You're welcome to come any time you like." so, yeah sure, probably.
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Draeval had started to pout which was not in anyway cute. But then Fer tossed him a hello and he beamed again. That's all the wolf required, he totally wasn't needy. But they're talking about the brothers and he tilted his head slightly, "I can watc' after dem if ya need a 'and, not like I 'abe many obligationz an welp...Key and I can 'elp if ya need it dat iz." He'd missed part of the conversation due to his pouting but he wasn't completely out of it!
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel nodded, "But that's what I'm saying. They shouldn't make you feel bad because you need help. Me, and Drae and probably Chiara too, we can help you, maybe we could set up a schedule or something." He's grinning again at least, and nodding at Drae. "And if you need to drop off uh..." He gestured at the cat thing, "Him again, I'll be in the area most of the day cleaning here and next door." He's just trying to be helpful, she probably knew it was in his nature by now.

"It isn't their fault. They have other things to do. In fact, you know them; whether or not you remember them is something else. But... Sure. I should be getting back before he becomes archery practice." it came with a clear of the throat.
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel bit his lip, but decided not to comment. Everyone had other things to do, and he felt that if you cared about someone, you made time to help them, regardless of whatever else needed to be done. "I...do?" He couldn't remember ever meeting any friends of Ferous'. Anyway, he's giving her a little smile, "Alright. I bet Chiara would be good at making one up, and she can give it to you, because you probably see her more than me." Gabe just assumed things sometimes. He'd lean in and peck her cheek, "I won't keep you then, it was good seeing you!" And he'd emit a few hearts, which would lazily drift to the floor, unless somebody ate them.

Ferous nodded. "Thank you. Both of you. You'll know where to find me." approaching the central beast, Ferous squatted, a hand on its head. The language, while sharing egyptian traits which Draeval might identify, was something else entirely--older. Whatever it was, a light resonated from 'ash'. A sensitive might identify the way the crystal was being used as an amplifier, preparing to draw the power to teleport them both.

Drae looked a little sad but at least he got to see her. There was a smile and a nod, and when the two started talking his head did perk at the the sounds they were making. It would have made his ears twitch, a faint resonance of something he'd heard before. But he didn't want to pester and off they went. So once more it was just Gabe, Drae, and the young woman he'd found outside.
Minnow (played by CookieLurv)

Minnow watched back and forth until they left. "Well. That was interesting...." she placed a hand on her cocked hip. "Is there anything I should do? Or can do?" Sitting there with weird silent moments was a very desirable path.
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel watched Ferous go, and then he turned his attention back to the other two that were still present. "Um...look around if you want? This place is basically a sanctuary." He's going back to where he had been cleaning, "If you have any questions feel free to ask away."

He'll go back to doing what he'd been doing before, and he'd pause, "Oh, Draeval, can you have Chiara make up a schedule? You'll see her before I do." He didn't keep in contact with her much, he should probably work on that.

Draeval was glad that Gabe took that answer for him he shifted and rolled his shoulders before looking up when his name was mentioned. "O', yea' I can da dat. I'll go 'ome after diz an talk ta 'er bout it."

She smiled then watched him start cleaning again. Then thought it would be rude to just walk off with him cleaning by himself. "Would you...can I help?" She grabbed a rag and started to wipe at a table. "I wouldn't feel very great if I went for a joy walk and you cleaned. Then she looked at Draeval and smiled. "Thank you for letting me come in and not leaving me outside."
Gabriel (played by Loki)

Gabriel seemed confused when the girl was so eager to help, and he looked at Draeval. "Um...you don't really have to. It's...sort of my job." He wasn't paid to do it, but he had made a promise that he intended to keep. "Like I said, it's open to anybody as long as they mean no harm." He's still confused about why she wants to help clean a building she'd just walked into, but he's not about to go rip the cloth out of her hands. If she wanted to help, he wasn't going to argue.

He'd look over at Drae, "Thanks...I'd make it myself but I just...think she'd be better at something like that. You pretty much know my availability, so you'll be able to tell her won't you?"

"It's a good way for me to get to know the building anyhow." She made her way down the hallway and into another room.
Luci (played by Minerva) Topic Starter

It took a little bit after Ferous left for the swag-sporting Luci to wander back in the doors, glancing around with quick eyes. "!!! ...You lost him again!" He looked panicked. "Which way did he go?"

Draeval twisted to look at Minnow and quirked a brow, "W'y would ya need ta kno da buildin?"

He twisted back to look at Gabe and raise a brow but he nodded about the list, "Yea, I can tell 'er. I dun tink z'e'll 'abe a problem wit it at all."

And then there is Luci and Drae narrowed his eyes, "'e'z wit Poppy." And if his face didn't say it, his tone totally said it. Come on Luci, Gabe's more responsible than most!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Early Spring at the Taurus Temple

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus