Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, my name's Lauren

Hi. My name's Lauren. I quite recently became obsessed with rp so sorry if I'm annoying. I'd like to have a good friendship with a lot of you :)
What a happy coincidence, my name's Lauren too! <g> Welcome to the RP Repository! How are you finding things around the site so far? Aside from us moderators, folks around the site are generally super duper friendly and willing to assist (and RP with!) a new user. :3
Gingerchabi22

heyo welcome to the site hope you have a fab time here if you ever want to talk pm me im always online and everyone is super friendly and will answer any questions you have so you will be fine, so good luck
welcome to rpr, please tell us what genres your into and im always up for a new rp so when you feel like it you can hit me up for one
mslaur_margaret Topic Starter

Copper_Dragon wrote:
What a happy coincidence, my name's Lauren too! <g> Welcome to the RP Repository! How are you finding things around the site so far? Aside from us moderators, folks around the site are generally super duper friendly and willing to assist (and RP with!) a new user. :3
Thanks so much, I'm finding everything pretty good so far, hopefully it gets better as I go haha.

Gingerchabi22 wrote:
heyo welcome to the site hope you have a fab time here if you ever want to talk pm me im always online and everyone is super friendly and will answer any questions you have so you will be fine, so good luck

saygerow wrote:
welcome to rpr, please tell us what genres your into and im always up for a new rp so when you feel like it you can hit me up for one
I'm up for anything! I'll let you know when I figure everything out on this site. :D
Heya! Welcome to the site! :3

ForsakenAngel wrote:
Heya! Welcome to the site! :3
Hi Lauren welcome to rpr
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! I noticed on your profile you said that you liked a different kind of RP from most of us. What does that mean? :)

linktheriolu wrote:
Hi Lauren welcome to rpr

Kim wrote:
Hi there! I noticed on your profile you said that you liked a different kind of RP from most of us. What does that mean? :)
I just usually go for romantic RP, and friendship RP, not usually stuff like, adventuring RP. I want to get into adventure RP though.
EpicMan561

Hey there! I'm Apollo, the guy with the weird name. If you wish to RP, or talk to me about anything, feel free to leave me an PM.

EpicMan561 wrote:
Hey there! I'm Apollo, the guy with the weird name. If you wish to RP, or talk to me about anything, feel free to leave me an PM.
Thanks, I'll remember that :)
EpicMan561

No problem.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR!! :) I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding people to play with. :D
mslaur_margaret wrote:
Kim wrote:
I just usually go for romantic RP, and friendship RP, not usually stuff like, adventuring RP. I want to get into adventure RP though.

Romantic RPs are actually very common here. :) Platonic relationship RPs also exist aplenty. In fact, anything you can think of, there's bound to be at least one person here who plays it! Have you had a chance to browse through the Looking for RP forums yet?

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR!! :) I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding people to play with. :D
mslaur_margaret wrote:
Kim wrote:

Romantic RPs are actually very common here. :) Platonic relationship RPs also exist aplenty. In fact, anything you can think of, there's bound to be at least one person here who plays it! Have you had a chance to browse through the Looking for RP forums yet?

I haven't been able to look actually, I'm still trying to figure out the little things on here.
mslaur_margaret wrote:
Sanne wrote:
mslaur_margaret wrote:
Kim wrote:

Roleplay has no limits to be quite honest, if you wanted to, you could be a slave or other kind of things I wish not to know about. Oh, and welcome to the site I'm sure you'll fit in just right.e5193335.gif

Korvas wrote:
mslaur_margaret wrote:
Sanne wrote:
mslaur_margaret wrote:
Kim wrote:

Roleplay has no limits to be quite honest, if you wanted to, you could be a slave or other kind of things I wish not to know about. Oh, and welcome to the site I'm sure you'll fit in just right.e5193335.gif
Thanks, haha, I don't think being a slave's my forte exactly though. Haha

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, my name's Lauren

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus