Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Old Haunt

Elena Blakeslee (played by Jello_Monsta)

(o.O)
Chiara (played by Loki)

(ACK! Was waiting this whole time for Drae to post, hadn't realized he already had >.< )

Chiara shook her head, "Not really, no. I like the quiet and it gives me time to learn new things. It's not as if I never go out though, recently I've been helping a friend with his lab work. My education in the sciences was sadly lacking, so I'm learning quite a bit from him." She still seemed a little embarrassed, but there it was. "What about you Elena? Have any hobbies?"

To Draeval, she'd stuck out her tongue, "Now now, I don't think I could ever get bored of that." She's still listening to the conversation but she's also going back to working on her project.

Elena shook her head, "Not really, I mostly read in my free time." she blushed slightly, she sounded so lame, a crazy cat lady who didn't even go out or have fun just sits at home and reads. She scolded herself inwardly, Nice job Elena. Now if you can last the rest of the night without talking to yourself... She made a slight face as she scolded herself and then quickly recovered when she realized she was making the face.

"That sounds interesting though, I didn't do very well in school with that subject." she chuckled, absentmindedly picking up the drink she had made and taking a drink. By the time she had put it in her mouth she swallowed it quickly, coughing slightly as she covered her mouth and sat the glass back onto the bar. I'm such an idiot! she thought to herself.
Draeval (played by Rubix) Topic Starter

Draeval stuck his tongue out at his wife, but then busted out laughing he was a dork who was starting to feel the effects of all the liquor he'd been consuming. Which by the way he's still sipping on that drink. He was letting the conversation between the girls go on without him for the moment. He was enjoying their conversation.

When Elena talked about school Drae bit his lip, he'd never been to any type of school unless one considered his training to be a school. But...he'd have some serious concerns about that. When Elena started coughing however he quirked a brow, 'Ya alrite?"
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara was quiet when school was mentioned, she'd never had any formal schooling and so she tended to avoid the topic. "I sing sometimes too, at a friends jazz club. It's fun." It wasn't really a job, but it was something that she did outside the house, so that counted right?

She's going back to the project, only looking up when Elena starts to cough, "Need some water?" She didn't really seem phased by anything that Elena said, but she was usually pretty laid back.

Elena shook her head as she coughed, "N-No I'm fine." she took a few deep breaths and soon the burn from the alcohol vanished. "I'm such an air head." she chuckled slightly, setting down the drink. She shook her head slightly, feeling a bit lightheaded. "Oh y-you sing?" she asked, glancing up at Chiara. "I envy you, you're so talented!" she said, pouting slightly, her cheeks slightly flushed.

(bump)

(Sorry have been out of town.)

Draeval grinned at his wife when she talked about singing at the club, 'Z'e'z really amazin on ztage, welp I'd zay amazin anyw'ere but z'e mite t'row t'read at me again...' He waggled his eyebrows and took another drink settling in with his hip against the counter. Since Elena seemed alright he took on the role of passive observer once again, but his eyes continued to survey these two and the rest of the bar. His brain was on a far different frequency at the moment.
Chiara (played by Loki)

Chiara blushed from all the praise, "It's really not all that. A friend asked me to do it and we had fun together. He enjoys playing the saxophone." She's continuing to work on her project, but when things fall silent she'll look up and take a sip of her drink. "You could teach Elena how to make more drinks." Well, if she was here and they weren't really doing anything else, might as well get the practice in before it got busy! With that she's looking back down at her project. She really wanted it finished in time!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Old Haunt

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus