Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello I'm Yunn

As the title says I'm Yunn nice and o meet you guys ^^
EpicMan561

Hi there, Yunn! Welcome to RPR!
Blu_Dino

Welcome to RPR, Yunn! I hope you have fun here! Do you have a favorite RP Genre? Do you like... Ostriches? :D
Yunn Topic Starter

EpicMan561 wrote:
Hi there, Yunn! Welcome to RPR!
Thanks ^^
Blu_Dino wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Yunn! I hope you have fun here! Do you have a favorite RP Genre? Do you like... Ostriches? :D
My favorite genre is probably fantasy or anything futuristic/post apocalyptic. And yes, why wouldn't I like ostriches >:U
welcome yunn, glad to have another member to our fun community, everyone is super friendly
Sanne Moderator

Hi Yunn, it's a pleasure to be able to welcome you to RPR! :) I'll be looking forward to seeing your character profiles.

Do you have any hobbies outside of roleplaying?
Welcome to RPR! :star:
Kim Site Admin

Fantasy and post apocalyptic are massively popular genres, so I am sure you can find what you're looking for! Welcome! :D
Yunn Topic Starter

Whee~ Thanks again for the welcomes

@Sanne Mmm I enjoy drawing and watching anime/read manga owo
Welcome to RPR! If you like drawing, we're currently running an art trade in the Arts and Creativity forum :D
Welcome, welcome! Your icon is so cute!
Yunn Topic Starter

@Loki Thanks I'll check it out soon~

@brilziana Thanks I'm glad you like it ^^
Hi, its nice to meet you! Welcome to rpr! I love your icon :) what is your favorite kind of thing to write outside of rping? Do you do any poetry or short stories?
Yunn Topic Starter

@Celestina It's nice to meet you too c: And thanks for showing love to the alpaca~ Poetry isn't really my thing...I don't write much other than some bits and pieces of stories I think up of, most of the time I fantasize it more than typing/writing it down xD
Kim Site Admin

I think a whole lot of us are guilty of just fantasizing stories instead of writing them! I know I do that regularly.
Yunn Topic Starter

I know ;^; sometimes I wish I can, but most of the times, my procrastination won't permit it.
booksarebae

I have the same problem! I have at least 4-5 stories in my head, just floating around. XD. Gonna have to write them down someday.
Yunn Topic Starter

Key word, 'Someday' o3o
Greetings! Welcome to the site! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello I'm Yunn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus