Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » From 3dsplaza

Hey Everyone! I'm new here! I'm not used to the place yet so I may need help from other people, but oh well. Anyway, I'm from 3dsplaza as well as some others who have joined. I have a some experience in a way of roleplaying in a different way. But anyway, I hope I make a lot of friends!
Hi there GoodTailsDoll and welcome to the RP Repository! I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends, the community is very friendly. You can hit me up if you want to RP or just chat. ^^
Hiya! Welcome to the site. :3 I bet you'll make plenty of friends here so no worries.
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in. Is there something specific we could help you out with?
EpicMan561

Hiya, welcome to RPR.

Seems I got another one.
Ben Moderator

Are we having a bit of a migration? Welcome! :)
Welcome to RPR! I am not sure what 3dsplaza is but so glad to have you here. :>
WELCOME <3
Welcome to the site it seems we're getting alot of 3dsplaza lately I wonder why and if you need any help just ask one of us or one of the mods we'd be glad to help you :)
GoodTailsDoll wrote:
Hey Everyone! I'm new here! I'm not used to the place yet so I may need help from other people, but oh well. Anyway, I'm from 3dsplaza as well as some others who have joined. I have a some experience in a way of roleplaying in a different way. But anyway, I hope I make a lot of friends!
GTD! Nice to see ya!
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome to the site! I hope you'll have tons of fun with us. :D What sort of things do you like to RP the most?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! I think a lot of other plaza members have gathered in this group: http://www.rprepository.com/g/plazacrew

Though of course, you're welcome to join any group(s) that you like, not just being limited to that one. :D
Gingerchabi22

hi hi welcome to RPR!!!!!!!!!!!!
HibariHaru

Hi there! Welcome to RPR! :D
GoodTailsDoll Topic Starter

Wow. So many friendly people! I'm very sure I'll make new friends! :D
CosmicCometInOrbit

New account. Hi, again.
Hey GTD it's me dude98
GoodTailsDoll Topic Starter

Hey Dude! Hey Epic!
Asroc

Yo. Welcome here. I don't bite. My muse Repede may! Have fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » From 3dsplaza

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus