Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone! Spider Priests?

Hello, everyone, I am new. I am Zee_Cupcake, or Major Cupcake-- whichever tickles the fancy.

My primary fandom at the moment is Legacy of Kain, though I'm into more than just vampires- my other fandoms include Skyrim, Dishonored, and other such fun stuff.
But ah, yes. Legacy of Kain... It's my (current) Baby.
More specifically the SARAFAN renditions of the Lieutenants are. I run a Zephon Blog on Tumblr that deals with both he as a vampire and as a priest.

Let's see.. I... OH!
I am a trash shipper- shameless. Fluff and romance (so long as there is chemistry and it makes some sense) will likely have crossed my mind.
It's nice to meet you all!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Welcome to RPR! I saw you're friends with my friend Limes, I hope we can be pals too! <3
hello, welcome to RPR!! while i can't say i'm familiar with any of your current fandoms, i hope that nevertheless we can be friends! c:
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to RPR! Maybe we could RP sometime!
I was almost too scared by the forum title to click on it... who in the world wants to sit in a confessional with a spider? But anyway, welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Cupcake! I'm afraid I don't know much about the things you posted, but I'm certain you'll find like-minded folks around these parts. :) Please enjoy your stay!
Hello there and welcome to the site! While I do not know of your fandoms myself, I hope you can find others who can and share your view!
Kim Site Admin

Oh, from the title, I totally thought this thread was going to be about drow. Color me surprised! XD It seems you have some interesting and esoteric interests. Except, of course, for fluff and romance, which almost everyone loves even if they won't admit to it. ;) I suspect you will be able to find some friends and RP partners with alacrity! Welcome to the site, and please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. <3
Zee_Cupcake Topic Starter

Swiftly wrote:
I was almost too scared by the forum title to click on it... who in the world wants to sit in a confessional with a spider? But anyway, welcome to RPR!

A fly!
Or at least a fan of Eddie Redmayne.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Welcome to RPR, hope you love it here. It really is a great community! :>
shh

welcome to rpr!! a spider priest sounds amazing.
HibariHaru

Meow Meow. Hello there. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone! Spider Priests?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus