"I know a few legends but I think you heard them all."
Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Any would do.''
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Have you heard the legend of the Being of Courage?"

She raised her head up a bit. ''No, I haven't.''

"Oh."Agrona thought for a moment."There are four Beings and each generation they help the world into peace.Three of the Beings are always the same species.They are the Beings of Strength,Wisdom and Heart.The last Being,which is the Being of Courage,is always a different species from the rest.Legend says when all the Beings use their powers on the Stone of The Golden Dragon,they will summon The Golden Dragon and end all wars.From what I've heard from Aislin,the Beings of Strength,Wisdom and Heart have been chosen,but not the Being of Courage."

''I wonder who would be chosen..'' Sinatra said, patting Silver's head softly, careful to not hit any of the gold horns she bore. ''They do sound very powerful and amazing, though.''

"Thing is it could be anyone because the Beings are Dragons this time."Agrona looked at Souliana."Souliana is the being of Strength since Aislin told her already."

''Well, no ones told Silver anything. She just wants to sleep a lot.'' Sinatra said, as Sikver was fast asleep, wings folded to her sides. ''If Silvere did cause that blizzard, I don't think anyone would choose her for anything in fear of what she might do.''

"Causing a blizzard sounds pretty powerful to me."Agrona smiled.

''But she doesn't remember causing it. And to think I learned some time ago before I froze that she does have a darker brother.''

"Well,at least she still has someone from her family still alive."

''Well...Uuuh.................'' She replied

''Her brother is considered a possessed spirit dragon. He's as black as the darkest night, with eyes that glow as red as cherries. His wings are large, often torn in appearance. Sharp claws tip his feet, crooked though. He can light eery lanterns to lead the way for his masters, but falls if he's captured.''

Agrona blinked."He sounds scary."
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

[glitchy RPR ate mah post. D:...]

''Oh, you bet.'' Something hissed from in the cave, sending a chill through spines, and causing Sinatra to freak out and cling to Silver, trembling badly.

Agrona looked the direction of the voice and stood up, apparently not afraid of the voice."I'm guess you've either met Silver's brother or you are him."
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''You sound unfrightened, or are you?'' It hissed, cackling deep from the cave, hauntily. Sinatra looks. ''I hear it...But where is it?''

Agrona looked at Sinatra then looked the direction of the voice."I am not afraid of you."Agrona's fearlessness seemed to be pulsing of her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus