Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

She limped slightly but was led into the cave, snowflakes still coming off wings. ''Winters so harsh...Food was even scarce too.''
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

"I've been in plenty of winters before."Agrona looked at the ice girl's wings."So, what kind of being are you?"

''I beleive I am an earth-bound ice angel. An angel that is abe to control ice. But when I went to sleep I was a normal angel.''

"An Ice Angel?No wonder you felt weak when you got warm."Agrona said.She looked away."I happen to be the worst kind of Angel you can come across."

''It's like my entire body is frozen...''

"We should try getting warm and if that hurts you we'll try something else."Agrona looked at the ice girl."How's that sound?"

''Sounds like a good plan.'' She replied, folding her wings lightly. ''Why would warmth hurt me? Being constantly cold would hurt others, wouldn't it?''

"I've heard that heat is hurtful to an Ice angel."Agrona smiled"But they also said Light can hurt my kind and the sun doesn't hurt me.Maybe it's because I'm only half of that kind and half of another kind of Angel."

''I didn't feel hurt, just when I got hot from flying.''

Agrona stopped as they entered a huge cavern."well if that's so,we should try it without you flying."Agrona said as she helped the other girl sit down on a rock"If that's okay with you."

Tje girl sat weakly, wings giving off an icy chill. ''My names Sinatra, by the way.''

"Mine's Agrona.Nice to meet you Sinatra."Agrona said as she went across the cavern and gathered the wood she placed there earlier."Does your name mean anything,Sinatra?"

''Suppoisedly translated it means 'Angel of permafrost'.''

"It's better than mine."Agrona said as she walked back with firewood in her arms."Mine means "Death"."

''You don't seem to like you can cause Death.''

"It's because I'm half Angel of Death."Agrona looked at Sinatra."Like I said,I'm the worst kind kind of angel to meet."

She shrugged, chuckling. ''Im so cold that I've probaly frozen many things to death without trying to.''

Agrona placed the sticks in a circle and summoned a black flame in her palm."What kind of powers do you have exept Ice?As you see I have the power of Hellfire and Light."

''Ice and a limited grasp of a heavenly based fire. Usually I have to possess my host to fully summon forth the power of silver fire. My host is a young dragon that I occasionly manifest outside of in this form.''

"I can enter the Spirit world and my Spirit Guide is a yellow dragon called Souliana."Agrona said as she lit the fire.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus