Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''You should be.'' It hissed, and it roars, darkening the cave badly.
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona didn't flinch when the voice roared and she didn't seem affected by the cave darkening.Agrona let her wings come out of her back.The feathers started to glow slightly,giving off a silver light that brightened the cave enough so the others could see.

What they all saw was a towering dragon as black as night, markings pulsing darkly with bloodied teeth, and a maw covered in scales with flesh of it's victims still hanging out slightly. It's red eyes stare the group down, chains around it's neck, leading to the walls.

Agrona watched the black dragon."I guess this is your brother,Silver."

The dragon snarled, pulling at the chains violently, claws swiping and the air constantly.

Agrona noticed the chains.Her left wing twitched from the memory of being chained up herself."Please calm down."She said.She wanted to help the dragon,but she couldn't help the dragon if he was swiping his claws.

He snarls, yanking them even more and swiping at the air, eyes narrowed, and looking at the group with hunger and anger.
Souliana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Souliana shifted,ready to attack the dragon if he hurts Agrona. Souliana glanced at Agrona as if questioning what she doing then looked back at the black dragon.

After swiping for hours he tires and lands on all fours, catching his breathe, muscles aching now.

Agrona approached the black dragon slowly.She hopped that the black dragon would let her help him.

He growled harshly, fur on shoulder raised up a bit, teeth bared, agitated.

Agrona stopped."I just want to help you."Agrona raised up her hands to show she wasn't going to hurt the black dragon.

He rears up onto his hind legs, growling loudly in warning, dark energy pulsing off his claws.

Souliana growled back at the black dragon."She wants to help you or do you not understand the word help?"

The black dragon snarled, and fires a bolt of dark energy at the trio, snarling.

Souliana placed her left wing in front of the bolt,deflecting it.She let a jet of dark blue flames to leave her mouth,setting the ground in front of the black dragon on fire.

It hisses and flinches back from the flames, snarling. Sinatra gulps. ''What is that thing?!'' She asked, the dragon growling and swatting at the flames, steam blowing from it's nose.

"It's a dragon."Agrona glares at Souliana then walked over and flapped her feathered wings to put out the dark blue flames.

The black dragon gets back onto all fours, growling lowly with its wings spread fully. ''Grrr..Go away!'' It hisses, dark energy visble on it's mouth.

"I just want to help you.I know what it's like to be chained up and I didn't like it."Agrona stood her ground.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus