Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The dark dragon sneaks up once the glow had vanished, eyes narrowed as it got close to the group. It watched them a bit, looking down with it's claws raised slightly.
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona looked up at the black dragon, sensing his every movement."If you want us to leave,you could just ask."Her voice was low enough so only the black dragon could hear her.

''I am only curiouss...''

"What are you curious about?"Agrona watched the black dragon.

''How are you not sscared ofme?''

"The others were scared of you.I guess I wasn't afraid of you because I've seen a lot of horrors in my life."Agrona looked at the black dragon with her black eyes."I guess I'm used to scary things."

It tilts it head, puzzled. ''But the humanss saw me and fainted.''

"I'm not a human."Agrona opened one of her wings slightly then folded it back against her."Your not that scary to me."

The dragon leaned down to her face with it's nose near hers, the horn glistening slightly. ''Ssso you are an angel..''

"Death Angel and a strange one at that."Agrona didn't flinch away.

''I desspise angels, though my mother was part angel.''

"I'm not a pure angel and besides I'm an outcast."Agrona watched the dragon.

''A outcast, huh...'' It replied, fangs glistening slightly. ''A person or eneity shunned by others due to its looks and acting ways, right?''

Agrona nodded."I guess the dark red wings,dark red hair, and black eyes make me something other than a Death Angel."

''Mom tries to tell me I'm part angel,but I look nothing like one.''

Agrona glanced at Souliana to make sure she wasn't paying attention then looked back at the black dragon."You've really been through a lot.I can tell it from the look in your eyes."

''You can?'' It hissed, flinching.

"Sorta.I can tell anyone's been through a lot of pain,sorrow,or hate."Agrona sighed."I guess it's because I've probably been through all those things."

''I was told to keep intruders out of the cave, because evil soulds would come here and chat about a blizzard.''

Agrona looked at the dragon."I have friends that are trying to find out about a blizzard that destroyed a lot of things."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus