Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''How am I different in a good way?''
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

"I'm not sure."Agrona blushed.Souliana chuckled."I think she's trying to say that everyone's different but it doesn't matter what you are.It's who you are on the inside."

''But on the inside we're all the same, if you mean literally.''

"I meant what you feel in your soul."Souliana watched Dark with her blue eyes.

He sighed. ''I just feel hopless. And lost. And hurt.''

Agrona watched Dark."Well then find a way to stop feeling those things."

''I've known these feelings since I lost my sister aftyer the ice melted. I know she is here now, but for nearly 56yrs I couldn't find her.''

"Your lucky to still have family alive."Agrona said,her eyes becoming clouded slightly.

''I don't even know where my parents are.''

"My parents are buried at the ruins of an old village."Agrona looked at Dark."Maybe we can help find your parents."

''They could have been killed back in that freeze, too..''

"Then we'll help you find out what happened to them,right Souliana?"Agrona looked at Souliana,who nodded.

''I just know the ice was so cold it lasted for decades until a fire creature melted it. But the blizzard was very rough, and most of those that had been within it's grasp had been killed within. Like an everlasting ice storm, that ended abruptly.''

Agrona thought for a moment."There must be a reason that something would cause that blizzard just to destroy the land."
Sinatra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Perhaps the blizzard was to hide something. If the blizzard started, but ended so quickly someone or something must have been killed or captured.'' Sinatra inquired, shivering.

"You have a point there."Agrona thought harder."I remember Aislin telling me something about a creature disappearing,but I don't remember what she said it was."

''The creature must have been wanted, so it started a blizzard to hide itself from anyone hunting it down, perhaps?''

"That could be it."Agrona let out an irritated breath as she smack herself in the forehead."I can't believe I forgot what the creature was."

''Maybe it's still alive, just waiting to kill. It does sound very scary though.''

Agrona nodded."From what I remember,the creature would create all kinds of natural disasters.It had scary powers but it was gentle until someone attacks it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus