Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » -BLOWS HOLE IN FORUM WALL-

Hello. I am a new person. That was very obvious. I am sorry for stating the obvious. Anyways. I am open to almost any rp. Please message me. I have to pay to fix the forum wall. If not then this message was for nothing.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome to RPR!

Maybe we could RP sometime?
booksarebae

Hello, welcome to RPR! You did give me quite a shock, but welcome to the family. :) If you need any help or have any questions, you can message basically anyone on here. They're all super friendly!
Asroc

Yo! Welcome to RPR!

If you wanna RP. Hit me up~
Keo

I think the wall looks better this way to be honest. I was wondering what sort of RP you enjoy? ^-^
MauveStar98

Welcome to RPR. If you ever feel like roleplaying, don't hesitate to message me.

I RP quite a few characters at the moment.
Hey, welcome to the RPR~! Hope you enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to hit me up, 'kay?
Be seeing you!
Kim Site Admin

*arrives in coveralls and starts hammering the wall. This is how fixing works, yes?*

Hi, and welcome! I love your enthusiasm. :) You say you are open to almost any type of RP -- is there a type that you aren't up for?
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

*uses the force to hep fix the wall*

Why must people brake things.. Anyway Salutations and welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! What sort of hobbies do you have outside of RPing?
Meepstr1118 Topic Starter

Im your average loser. I like anime/manga and videogames.

The types I don't like are the types im pretty sure almost no one likes. You know, really really dark themed type things.
shh

*brings paint for the newly patched wall*

hello, and welcome to RPR! i've seen plenty of people on here that like anime and video games as well, so i'm sure it won't be hard for you to find a partner. what video games do you like?
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time spent in this community!
Kim Site Admin

Meepstr1118 wrote:
The types I don't like are the types im pretty sure almost no one likes. You know, really really dark themed type things.

I'm not sure we can say no one likes this type of RP, but I'm certain it's a fairly small portion of the overall RP population who does. You should be a-okay. :)
HibariHaru

*wakes up from the large impact and I looked at the hole* Hm?--Oh... *sounds weary* A newbie... Why--*yawn* hi there.... W-Welcome. Please...enjoy your stay... *then goes back to sleep even with a hole on the wall*

To answer an earlier question; my favorite game at the moment has to be dragons crown. I think I'm starting to get the hang of my elf.
Welcome to RPR! *helps Kim fix the wall* Hope you're enjoying things around here so far! :D
Welcome to RPR! Don't forget to PM me! ..and ask any questions you like here! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » -BLOWS HOLE IN FORUM WALL-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus