Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » For no particular reason...

I am building a city form one of my stories in MineCraft. Complete with scale to scale replicas of the mazes and the hidden doors.

I officially have no life T_T
Kim Site Admin

I love to do this kind of thing in Minecraft.

I don't really have the time for it, but sometimes I can convince friends to help me. :)
That's pretty cool!

I play Minecraft from time to time, but normally just on a single player mode.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Ikr? It's pretty big too... been thinking of doing the whole city and making a server
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Minecraft is one of those games I keep wanting to play more of but always get caught up doing other things, so I don't really learn the more advanced building techniques.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Darth_Angelus wrote:
Minecraft is one of those games I keep wanting to play more of but always get caught up doing other things, so I don't really learn the more advanced building techniques.

It's not so much advanced building, just the correct usage of blocks as a whole...

Have I ever told anyone how useful graph paper is? It is so much fun to play with in Minecraft Projects ^^
Kim Site Admin

I don't know, some redstone techniques could certainly be considered advanced.
My addictive personality does not allow for me playing more than one game at a time, so I haven't tried minecraft. I know my Furclife will suffer, wither then die if I get into it...
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I found some redstone and died before I could get back to the surface to do anything with it. Lost all my best tools too :(
Drayle88 Topic Starter

-forehead smack- Totally forgot redstone... Although I consider that a bit more of a technical thing than an architectural but -shrug- Good news! Will be getting a laptop soon (I hope) and I'll be able to get on more! Which means dun dun DUNNNNN pictures and videos of my Minecraft creations!!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » For no particular reason...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus